Coco's Corner

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Mike Ryder, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Mike Ryder

Mike Ryder Kriegerkuh Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi all,
    Coco, of Coco's Corner, has lost his other leg. Heard the news from Ted, who just rode though there. I can't imagine how he will be able to continue to live out there with out some help. I don't know who to contact, so if any one does let me know.
    Thanks, Mike
  2. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear this.

Give us any updates you get.
  3. overlander

overlander Gravel Travel Tours Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm shocked at this news since I just saw him at Christmas and he made no mention of trouble or otherwise complained! I'm also proud to say that CO-CO is my friend and a very determined and tough individual. If anyone can live out there, he can!
  4. Hank Kimball

Hank Kimball Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Was it diabetes or something??

I'm headed that way later this month....should be through there on Mar 29 or so.....let me know if he is living there and if there is something I can take for him
    (on my bike)....maybe something to add some small pleasure to his life.....
  5. alaskawilmer

alaskawilmer Alaskawilmer

Oddometer:
    I'm sorry to hear about Coco. What a great dude!
    My girlfriend Mimi and I dropped by in 2003, after riding the dusty jeep trail from San Felipe on the Airhead. He welcomed us in with kind, open arms and before we had our helmets off, each of us was greeted with a cold one. That night was the highlight of our Baja adventure! The next morning we had a few more beers and Coco warmed up some water to offer Mimi a shower in his little trailer.
    As we prepared to depart and make for Mulege that day, I already started to miss him... Coco you rock!