Colo DMV Cluster F--- or Colo isturning into CA

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by 1Gopokes1, Oct 15, 2019.

1. 1Gopokes1

1Gopokes1 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    but they didn't......so why would my in hand title be invalid,,,do titles expire?

it is a bigger deal with older collectible cars when you can prove you have been the owner for 24 of its 50 year life....low ownership turnover = greater value sometimes
  2. swimmer

swimmer armchair asshole

Oddometer:
    Photocopy the original title before getting rid of it. Not a perfect solution, but...
  3. AllesKlar

AllesKlar Herr Kommissar?

Oddometer:
    RE: Gas Cap Fails I got nailed multiple times for this crap, also. Even with new cap. I haven't had a FAIL, since I learned to put a bit of oil or grease on the seal before going to get emissions tested. Hope this helps someone else.
    Rogue_Ryder, mitchapalooza and _CJ like this.
  4. Deano955

Deano955 Insatiable

Oddometer:
    In response to the OP: Calirado
  5. 61rover

61rover Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I went to get a VIN Verification done at one of the emission places. I took it to the DMV and waited 90 minutes to see a clerk. THEY GOT THE VIN VERIFICATION WRONG. Now I have to go get redone then back the DMV. Maddening.
  6. Sir Denis Eton-Hogg

Sir Denis Eton-Hogg Tap into America

Oddometer:
    Bought a 73 CB350 with a 2006 Kansas title, got a VIN check from Justin at Cycle Central, walked into DMV, walked out 10 minutes later with a CO title that cost me $10.57. No complaints here.