Connect TaT from Wisconsin to W. Virgina

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by caduceus, Mar 28, 2021.

1. caduceus

caduceus Doc Supporter

Oddometer:
    Has anyone come up with a "complete round-trip" for the TaT? Traveling West, I will take the Pacific Ocean Spur out of Idaho to the Oregon coast then back-track to Idaho and continue to Wisconsin. Are there any trails from that point (the end) to connect to the start at W. Virgina? Anyone have an idea or solution. I appreciate any input you may have.
    v/r
    Michael
  2. Cannonshot

Cannonshot Having a Nice Time Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    There are some adventure routes in the Upper and Lower Peninsulas of Michigan that you can string together. If this is of interest, get in touch and I'll give you more information. There was some track called the TeT some years back that traversed several states going in that direction (if I recall correctly), but I haven't seen anything on it for years. Tet | Adventure Rider (advrider.com)
  3. wbbnm

wbbnm Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here is a link to a big list of Adventure rides that cover what looks like most of the country. I am only familiar with a couple of these including the TAT, but none for where you want to go.

https://advrider.com/f/threads/cdr-tat-adv-routes-master-thread.763745/
  4. caduceus

caduceus Doc Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thank-you for your offer but that is a little further north than I need to go at present (will file for further reference). Specifically, I need to travel South thru Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio to reach the beginning of the TAT in W. VA.
  5. caduceus

caduceus Doc Supporter

Oddometer:
  6. wbbnm

wbbnm Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just took another look and at first glance did not see any that went where you want to go.

I would check the GPS Central states forum. I think there have been some recent posts about rides thru the middle Midwest.

https://advrider.com/f/forums/gps-tracks-central-texas-gulf-states.39/
  7. caduceus

caduceus Doc Supporter

Oddometer: