1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Corbin leather seat for R1200 GS

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Thacher, Jul 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thacher

Thacher That Journey Thing

Oddometer:
    Ordered this seat a couple years ago. Ended up not using it because it didn't have the tall setting the stock seat has. It's really good looking, the Indian leather. IMG_1447.jpeg IMG_1447.jpeg Will sell for $350.
  2. bajadog

bajadog Running around knees bent

Oddometer:
    Very nice. Does the $350 include shipping ?
  3. bajadog

Oddometer:
    Oops, forgot to ask. Can you post a photo of the underside of the seat?
  4. Thacher

Thacher That Journey Thing

Oddometer:
    Hi, tried to reply earlier but didn't go through. I looked at the Corbin box to see how much shipping costs were--$50. When I did I saw that the passenger seat was there too, which I'd forgotten about. I should have thought this through more thoroughly, sorry about that. I'd have to get $450 for the two seats with shipping. If you're still interested let me know and I'll send pictures of the two seats, top and bottom.
  5. bajadog

Oddometer:
    I'm looking at a Renazco seat on eBay, if it falls through and you still have yours, I am interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.