1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Covered Cream Part Deux (Northern I-95 Maryland) Ice Creameries and Covered Bridges

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida' started by Dorito, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Dorito

Dorito Dreamer and Doer

Oddometer:
    This is the second part of the Covered Cream (Frederick MD) Ice Creameries and Covered Bridges

Ride Report is here: Covered Cream Part Deux

A few teaser pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Track: 80 miles, easy country roads, a good portion under tree foliage. A few small sections (less than 1 mile), which are hard pack. I did it on street tires. Total length was about 5.5 hrs

The Map:
    [​IMG]

The GPX includes driving route, marker flags and also track file which has been filtered to less than 500 points.

Attached Files:

2. blackseven

blackseven Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    This is a really neat trip. I live right on the other side of the Conowingo Dam, maybe 5 minute from kilby cream. Thanks for posting this, I'm going to check it out!
  3. Dorito

Dorito Dreamer and Doer

Oddometer:
    Good deal. I'd love to hear how it went for you!
  4. KDewd

KDewd Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting this! The route was fun, even without ice cream (Easter). I'll be heading back later in the season to snag the ice cream part of this ;)

Didn't have any issue on the gravel/dirt sections with a Ninja 650.