Covid Rider stickers

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by gaiaRTW, Aug 24, 2020.

1. gaiaRTW

gaiaRTW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tag your bike with CovidRider, and take back your life. Like the nose-art of WW2 warplanes, show your fearlessness with this decal. Perfect for anyone who insists on riding during these times of uncertainty, whether a weekend warrior, or true adventure rider. Measures 3.51" x 4".

ride-your-biography-web.png

This decal is a creation of my times in lockdown and isolation while stranded in the deep W. Texas desert, during a trip interruption.

Designed and printed locally with only USA products.

Graphic is UV laminated to withstand the elements....rain, sun, wind. Will not fade. Backing is split for easy application.

Intro price of $5.00 ea. with 10% discount for purchase of 5 or more.
    CONUS SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE.
    INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING please add $1.00

examples of pricing:
    3 stickers to Albuquerque - $15.
    5 stickers to Charlotte - $22.50
    4 stickers to The Netherlands - $21.00 USD
    6 stickers to Germany - $28.00 USD

Patches? Ball Caps? Tshirts? Let me know of your interest.

Stay safe and Covid free ... and wear your helmet and protective gear while riding.

PayPal - falcon.c@protonmail.com
    Website in progress - advgaia.com
    BrainBender, elron and 3sum like this.
  2. RetiredandRiding

RetiredandRiding Retired to Ride Supporter

Oddometer:
    Size?
  3. gaiaRTW

gaiaRTW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Of course, the dimensions are important.
    3.51” x 4”
  4. elron

elron Still Standing Supporter

Oddometer:
    Glad to see the mask.
  5. gaiaRTW

gaiaRTW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That's the whole point. It's a political / social statement that shows the absurdity of (some) of the demands that the gov and society guilt's you with.
    Glenn247 likes this.
  6. elron

elron Still Standing Supporter

Oddometer:
    gaiaRTW...And of course while I'd agree to the absurdity that the government, in particular this one @ the federal level is quite capable of, masks, regulated locally & by state are not one IMO. I took your mask to just represent it is the time of COVID not that you'd wear it on your bike. No need, especially since a helmet (full face) satisfies the requirement in and of its own and additionally unless you're riding up someone's ass at closer than 6 feet, a mask isn't required outside or by any back seat partner you may have. Then again like assholes what's absurd is an opinion, something we all have including me. But hey, I also believe in that Darwinian theory, for example the fools at Sturgis as increasingly evidenced by the numbers of COVID reports regarding attendees and unfortunately others they've now collaterally infected. I like the logo, great design. I just choose to see it differrently than your apparent intent. Good luck with the sales. Still thinking of ordering one.
    Gondul and JohnnyWaffles like this.
  7. gaiaRTW

gaiaRTW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks to everyone who has supported this so far. I appreciate your patronage and private comments.

Some of you have requested a female version of Covid Rider, and yes, one is in the works, but don’t have a timeframe for the final draft and production.

In the meantime, a second batch has been ordered in order to keep up with demand. Handling time is usually same day. Cheers!
  8. eddyturn

eddyturn Eternal Wannabe Supporter

Oddometer:
    Just ordered 2. Thanks
  9. gaiaRTW

gaiaRTW Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Shipped!