Craigslist Finds Out West

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Nixels, May 12, 2008.

1. BiggieFalls

BiggieFalls b00b

Oddometer:
    OfferUp also has ratings for buyers and sellers which probably discourages some from being as flaky as on Craigslist. They still lowball you, they just usually do it up front through the app before you waste your time going back and forth explaining everything to them.
    NSFW, Davethestick and Treadless like this.
  2. Treadless

Treadless avoiding gravity storms if at all possible Supporter

Oddometer:
    above the soil's surface on the left coast
    Thank you for the reponse guys. I will take a deeper look.
  3. idea man

idea man Remote Plate Spinner Supporter

Oddometer:
    Where you moving Mike? It's nice to not have to check in with one's probation officer when one leaves town....speaking from experience. :-)
  4. Treadless

Oddometer:
    breakdirt916 likes this.
  5. Treadless

Oddometer:

Wish I knew. Looking for that Goldilock's property and somewhere I can't hit the neighboors house with a rock from the property line.

How things in your "new" digs? Best wishes to the family
  6. idea man

idea man Remote Plate Spinner Supporter

Oddometer:
    Anybody need a small engine hoist? The price is $0 but you have to come to Eureka and fetch it. I am in the process of clearing out my dad's shop (to park all my crap in) and I got tools I don't even know what they do. Most some that were custom built for my dad's hobby...steam trains. It's fun to try and figure out what he was trying to do with all his projects when he passed. Then again, all the rolling stock and locomotive are gone now, so there are many "pipes to nowhere" in partial assembly on the work bench. It's a first-world problem to be sure. But it's still a problem...even it's going to be solved by taking my taking my utility trailer to the transfer station and setting everything free.
    And to more specifically answer the question, the new digs are in remodel. Turns out Idea Wife is not just another pretty face and has ideas about what to do with a house that has been neglected for 25 years. So yeah, the new digs are good. :-) Lots of new roads I've never ridden, so there's that.
    Treadless likes this.