CRF 250L sprockets on sale

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by cabincrasher#67, Aug 4, 2016.

1. cabincrasher#67

cabincrasher#67 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow motorcyclists,

Rebel Gears is a sprocket manufacturer located in Tennessee, and we are proud to offer ADV rider members a discount on sprockets and chains. Simply mention "I would like my Adventure Rider discount" on the phone or when sending an email and you will receive 15% off your order!

OUR HOLIDAY SPECIAL IS LIVE!! In lieu of a Black Friday/ Cyber Monday special, we are having a special for the entire month of December.

In addition to your ADV rider 15% off pricing...

With purchase of a front sprocket and a rear aluminum sprocket, you will receive a FREE standard 520 x 120 link EK chain ($44.08 value!)*

Your choice of gearing, any tooth size available.

*You may also "trade-in" the standard chain for credit towards an upgraded chain of your choice! (And yes, you still get the 15% off chain price as well)

Let's run those numbers for the price shoppers: example using a WR250R in stock sizes, with free chain

Front sprocket, 13 tooth $16.92
    Rear sprocket 43 tooth $45.65
    EK 520 x 120 chain $FREE!!
    Shipping, USPS Priority mail $8.30

Total set price, delivered: $70.87

...For name brand, made in the USA sprockets and Japanese chain!!

Another example, for those with bigger bikes> "My bike runs a 530 chain"
    You can still benefit from this sale using the "trade-in" discount!
    Lets say you ride a Triumph Tiger 1050 (example with stock sizes)

Front sprocket 18 tooth $21.37
    Rear sprocket 44 tooth $65.22
    EK 530 x 150 SRX chain $154.07
    (EK 520 x 120 standard credit -44.08)
    USPS priority mail shipping $8.30

Total set price, delivered $204.88

To compare, retail cost on that set would run $291.43!

Happy Holidays! I hope you all get to take advantage of this offer, which ends December 28th, 2018. To order, all you have to do is call our office @ 931-788-1617 and tell them you want your "ADV rider free EK 520 chain" discount!

Our rear sprockets are made in the USA from certified 7075 T-6 aluminum, and are built to last. We offer custom rear sprockets in sizes unavailable from other manufacturers, as well as one off patterns/designs/chain conversions. Hard and color anodizing, CNC designs, and offset/inset one piece sprockets or carriers are also available.

For fastest response, please call Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm CST. We are happy to answer any questions you have or can take your order. Most orders ship within 24 hours!!

Rebel Gears
    931-788-1617
    392 McKinley Lane
    Crossville, TN 38572
    info@rebelgears.com
    http://rebelgears.com/

Prices vary depending on tooth count and chain size, so here are some examples of pricing (with applicable discount) Price includes round lightening holes and standard finish (silver etch)

520 pitch sprockets: (CRF250L/XR650/WR250/KLR650-ect.)

up to 42 tooth:
    retail price $52.44
    ADV riders $44.57

43-45 tooth:
    retail price $53.71
    ADV riders $45.65

46-52 tooth:
    retail price $56.37
    ADV riders $47.91

Thank you for your support! Hope we see you out on the trails!

-Brad

139.JPG
    160.JPG IMG_0505.JPG
    057.JPG
  2. flexiflyer

flexiflyer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My experience with Rebel Gears has always been positive, both the product and especially the service. No affiliation but just wanted to say welcome.
    Elad, RUSTINPEACE and cabincrasher#67 like this.
  3. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    Thank you! I'm kinda new to the whole forum thing but look forward to posting pictures and sharing info with fellow motorcycle riders (and wrenchers)

We appreciate the welcome and kind words!
    RUSTINPEACE likes this.
  4. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    I posted a picture of my personal tool kit I made for my 2014 Honda CRF250L, and someone inquired about a price... link to the thread:

http://advrider.com/index.php?posts/30087344/

I hadn't really planned on producing these for sale, but I think as an exclusive offer, I will make a few of these kits up for ADV Rider members.

Trailside Lightweight 7075 T-6 aluminum wrenches made for emergency use, not necessarily for general maintence use or garage duty. (Don't think that these are toys or flimsy, they are made from 1/4 thick material- I'll guarantee they won't fail as intended to be used. Not responsible for Hamfisting, Caveman Hammer or Wild-wrenching techniques)

The 5 piece kit weight is approximately 1/2 lb and has the following sizes/features:
    8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm, 24mm, bit driver (for hex tool bits) and 3/8 driver/breaker bar
    Tools stack/nest neatly for stock toolbox storage- these were made specifically for the CRF250L

The 3 piece kit weight is approximately 1/4 lb and has the following sizes/features:
    10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm, 24mm, and bit driver
    This set is for the minimalist- it is suggested you add a 8mm socket or wrench to this set for more versatility.

Here is the pricing I came up with: I have a few sets that are already made and this will cover the cost of making a few more.

5 piece kit (silver) $45
    5 piece kit (hard anodized mil black) $55

3 piece kit (silver) $30
    3 piece kit (hard anodized mil black) $40

202.JPG
    206.JPG
    IMG_1275.JPG
    RUSTINPEACE and Elad like this.
  5. Nickhob

Nickhob Armchair adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi there,

I would love to buy a 5 piece kit in silver $45 (crf tools) to be sent to my brother who lives in Chicago.

Could you PM me with payment details etc...?
    Cheers
    Nick
  6. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    KTM SEPTEMBER OVERSTOCK SALE!!

We have an overstock on KTM sprockets, so we have decided to let our ADV brothers and sisters have the first chance to buy them!

These are all first quality, made in USA products. Supply is limited as this is an overstock special. Pictures shown are the actual products, not a generic image. Incase it's not as obvious, "you can get them in any color you want, as long as it's black." (Both the hard anodized and steel sprockets are black color)

The Aluminum hard anodized sprockets are made by Rebel Gears and are available in 48, 50, and 52 tooth. We are pricing them at $39.98 plus shipping.

KTM HARDCOAT BLACK.jpg
    7075 t-6 aluminum sprocket

The steel sprockets are made by PBI and are available in 48, 50, and 52 tooth. We are pricing these at $39.98 plus shipping also.

ktm steel sprocket.JPG
    c45 steel sprocket

To order these sprockets, please contact Rebel Gears by calling 931-200-5435 or email info@rebelgears.com
    To receive your special ADV rider discount price, simply mention our super secret code: "I am an adventure rider!"

These sprockets are usually around $55 for the steel and $80 for the aluminum. Don't miss your chance to get the best price of the year on these parts!!

Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Brad
    RUSTINPEACE and Elad like this.
  7. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    Hey guys and gals it's that time of the year...

KTM NOVEMBER 2017 OVERSTOCK SPECIAL!!

This time around, we've decided to give a couple options to choose from: Rear sprocket only or a full kit at blowout prices*
    *While supplies last. Don't miss out! Kit price examples below speak for themselves!!

Sprockets are for most KTM off road and on/off road models from 1990 and up. Our part number is 925-A

If you want to check fitment, please visit our website and check the catalog, or you can call with your year/ model and we will look it up for you.

Rebel Gears aluminum sprocket 925-A, standard silver finish. Sizes 38 tooth through 56 tooth!! ADV rider price $29.95 plus shipping. -No limit, but price special ends Nov. 30!

Rebel Gears aluminum sprocket 925-HC, Hardcoat black anodize. Sizes 48, 50, 52 tooth only**. ADV rider price $39.95 plus shipping.

PBI steel rear sprocket 925-S, c45 material, black color only in sizes 48, 50, 52 tooth only**. ADV rider price $29.95 plus shipping.

**Limited stock, while supply lasts!!**

Rear sprocket, front sprocket, and chain special price package!!

Your choice of one of the sprockets listed above, plus one of the chains and front sprocket listed below at special pricing. You must purchase one of the rear sprockets listed above to receive the special price as a kit!!

PBI front sprocket part number 855, available in 12-15 tooth. (12, 13, 14, 15)
    Add $12.55 to the rear sprocket price for ADV rider package special. Non package retail price $19.91

Chain options:

RK 520 x 120 EXW off road X-ring chain. Add $55.15 to the front & rear total for ADV rider package special. (Retail chain price $108.03!)

EK 520 x 120 SRO6 O-ring chain. Add $36.85 to the front & rear total for ADV rider package special. (Retail chain price $71.43!)
    EK 520 x 120 MVXZ premium X-ring, gold chain. Add $77.35 to front & rear total for ADV rider package special. (Retail chain price $148.53!!)

As an example, let's say your ride is a 98 KTM 250 EXC and you want stock gearing, steel rear sprocket with a standard O-ring chain, your package deal would be:
    1- 925-S-52 @ $29.95
    1- 855-14 @ $12.55
    1- EK SRO 520 x 120 @ $36.85
    Total price (not including shipping) would be $79.35!!!

Another example, a 2013 KTM 450 SX with a 13 tooth front, 50 tooth hard anodized rear sprocket, and premium chain package:
    1- 925-HC-50 @ $39.95
    1- 855-13 @ $12.55
    1- EK MVXZ 520 x 120 @ $77.35
    Total price (not including shipping) would be $129.85!!! (That would be like buying the chain at normal price, getting about $20 back, AND a free front/ rear sprocket!

:eek2 :drif:beer

Hurry and take advantage before the boss realizes what he's done, or before we sell out... offer good until November 30, 2017 or while supplies last. No rainchecks!

Don't kick yourself because you waited and missed out! :dunno

The super secret code for this year's promotion is "Orange you glad you're an ADV rider?" :D

Rebel Gears
    931-788-1617
    info@rebelgears.com

Tell them Brad sent ya!
    (Or say "hi" when I answer)

Thanks ADV riders!!
    RUSTINPEACE and Hi-De-Ho like this.
  8. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    2017 Black Friday/ CYBER Monday Sale and FREE sprocket giveaway!

Rebel Gears is having a special sale for ADV riders for the upcoming holiday weekend-
    **ALL of our rear aluminum sprockets (**up to 56 tooth in 520/525/530 and 60 tooth in 420/428) will be 40% off, and have the option of FREE hard anodizing! :super
    This special will run from November 22nd - 30th

We are also having drawings for FREE rear aluminum sprockets each Friday until Christmas, starting on December 1st.
    To enter, simply
    purchase a rear sprocket during the Black Friday special (This will give you two entries!) :beer
    -OR-
    For a
    no purchase necessary entry, comment below including: your age and number of years you've been riding. :ricky
    If you purchased a sprocket and win one in the drawing, we will send you a refund OR another sprocket of your choice.
    (People who have won will be excluded from the remaining drawings, so there will be a limit of one free sprocket per person)
    Once you have entered, your name will remain in the drawing until the end of the promotion -no need to enter every week!

Good luck everybody!

To order please call Rebel Gears at 877-851-2504 or 931-788-1617
    Mention "ADV Black Friday/CYBER Monday" for your discount!

RUSTINPEACE, Elad and Hi-De-Ho like this.
  9. FenceJumper09

FenceJumper09 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What would be the pricing for a set of sprockets and a chain for a 2002 YZ250 14/50 with the EK O-Ring Chain? (If I order tomorrow) Blue Anodized if it's free!!!

Years Riding: 23

Thank you.
    cabincrasher#67 likes this.
  10. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    Hi FenceJumper,

The special offer on the kit pricing was only for the KTM sets, however...
    Just spoke to the head of the company and he said I can offer 35% off retail for the chain and front when purchased as a kit!
    Unfortunately, the Black Friday offer only includes the black anodizing option for free.
    I can give you a $10 credit on color anodize option (cost would be $20 instead of $30) as part of the set discount.
    So I'll give you the two options for a full set on your 2002 YZ 250:
    (Silver or Black) rear sprocket 50 tooth, 14 tooth front, EK SRO5 520 x 120 set cost is $88.92 plus shipping.
    (Blue) rear sprocket 50 tooth, 14 tooth front, EK SRO5 520 x 120 set cost is $108.92 plus shipping.

Also thank you for entering for your chance at a free sprocket! :clap Good Luck!
    Hi-De-Ho likes this.
  11. Teeszy

Teeszy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Years Riding: 4 years

Nice giveaway + sale prices whether I'm picked or not!
  12. Hi-De-Ho

Hi-De-Ho Mad Scientist

Oddometer:
    Years Riding: 47
    Documented/Verified/Certified over Two Million Miles on motorcycles, and have ridden on all 7 continents.

2017 Honda CRF250-RALLY, and 2017 V-Strom 650XT
  13. pierce387

pierce387 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    37 years old been riding 34 years
  14. 1litre

1litre In over my head

Oddometer:
    Years riding : 35 ( 34.5 poorly)
    Hoping for some of your quality sprockets to go with my new tool sets :clap
  15. incudie

incudie DVNO

Oddometer:
    Nice! These are some rad sprockets!

Years Riding: 7
  16. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL IS ON!! TODAY ONLY!!

Free shipping on any rear sprocket, or kit. Offer good today only! (USPS Priority Mail to the USA only- Outside the country will receive a credit applied to shipping charges.)

Cyber Monday sales are also eligible for two entries in the free sprocket giveaway special! :thumb

Black Friday offer is still available; that promotion runs until Midnight on Thursday, Nov. 30th

Don't forget to enter for the sprocket giveaway- First drawing will be this Friday, Dec. 1st! :deal
  17. Elad

Elad What oil is best in my motorbike?

Oddometer:
    Age 42
    Years riding 30

AWSOME a local Tennessee company making sprockets woot woot.

Brapppy Hollidays
  18. cabincrasher#67

Oddometer:
    Thanks to everyone who participated in our Cyber Monday sale! We are currently closed, but to make sure everyone gets an opportunity to take advantage, our sale will run until Midnight. :wink:
    If you want to receive the 35% off sprocket, free shipping, and free hard anodizing you can call 931-788-1617 and leave your number on our answering machine- please mention you would like our CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL in the message... :augie

OR

You can send me a PM, I may not reply until tomorrow but I will honor the Cyber Monday pricing if you message me before 11:59 PM CST.
    That means you only have about 6 hours left to get in on the special! Don't miss out!! Once a year pricing!! :ricky
    Also get in on the free sprocket giveaway- First drawing is this Friday!
  19. MotoActionADV

MotoActionADV Level 16 wizard

Oddometer:
    I'd like to be entered in the draw :) I havent tried your sprockets yet but will have to have a look on my next sprocket change.

# Years riding: 4
  20. Elad

Elad What oil is best in my motorbike?

Oddometer:
    I had the chance to stop and meet the fellows at Rebel gears today nice folks good looking shop only 3 hours from my house. Thank you for your help with my crf450x gears! It's good to know people like y'all are in business. 20171129_142918.jpg Great chatting with y'all
    RUSTINPEACE and cabincrasher#67 like this.