Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by shrineclown, May 16, 2019.
i am going to make this trip this year
It's 7AM and I don't know what I'm having for lunch today. I'll plan on 'in' for September and don't know if I'm bringing a canine or a hooman for +1. Coffee, meat, BO. Punctuation matters.
I s'pose I'll pencil this in.
Not a whole lot of details. What is the plan? This is the information that I can glean from the previous posts... sit around a campfire somewhere in Vermont weekend of 9/11 bring whatever motorcycle you want. fart. Have I got that right?
I kidd. However, I am trying to link together a trip north to Maine and would like to know to expect. Are there trails, single track, fire roads, cheap/free camping, BYO everything...
If I dont bring a fully farkled GS will you guys still talk to me? (I have a mad max tiger 800xc)
I think a little more info might get some more interest.
Wife and I are on klrs. And people talk to us . For now. Block it off on the calendar details come later look for previous years cromag threads for details. That part of vt has every kind of riding you could want.
1) Campfire doesn't begin to describe something you can see from space...
2) Farting optional (but encouraged)
3) Any kind of riding you want to do is there, single track, class 4 roads (unmaintained town roads), Twisties, beer.
4) BYO most days. There is a great store right by the state park. Big feast on Sat night put on by an amazing couple. Cost of admission is a donation to a charity of their choosing.
5) Price of admission to Cromag gets you camping for the duration at Silver Lake State Park in Barnard VT. We have the run of the place for the whole 5 days.
I think that about covers it.
Fer cripes sakes, just show up! You think too hard, you could blow yourself in two.
Yea..I'm in..riding..Wednesday maybe..meat
Scott- You travel bravely into Goose Bay, I will represent at CroMag.
Fuuuuuuck!!! I don’t see any way possible to get there for those dates. Dammit!
Hey I am there! Can’t wait best camp out!
Anyway for a newbie to know where this is? Would love to join the madness.
Feel free to drop in!
Looks beautiful, I need to make it happen
Jeez Mikey, if it was a week later maybe-scheduled to go to the R65 LS & R80 GS 40th anniversary rally the following weekend in PA, the original designer from BMW is coming over for it. As you know I don’t live anywhere close to it but at least my ‘82 LS is at my uncle’s in Maryland from going to the MOA rally last month. I need to be at work for the 3 weeks leading up to it.
Information in the OP. Please be sure to follow directions at all times. Someone is watching.........
If you don't understand, phone a friend. Use your eliminations. Or guess correctly.