1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Cross-Country trip in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Americas' started by chan0922, Feb 3, 2008.

1. chan0922

chan0922 Sophomore Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am planning to ride across the U.S. on April. I probably will have 3 weeks to be on the road.

I have no clue where i should go on the ride. I want to visit scenic country view of the united states. Could you please give me some idea where i should go on the road so that i will have memorable trips in the U.S.?

I have been doing research but i still have no clue where i shud go...

I really appreciate if you guys can contribute some ideas!!
    (many thanks!!!!)
  2. artk

artk hi

Oddometer:
    Scenic country view of the US? The ride reports section of this website along with this book should do the trick;

[​IMG]
  3. smokinjoe

smokinjoe hippie kicker

Oddometer:
    First thing I would do is fill out your profile so we have an idea where you're coming from. There's a lot of things to see and the time of year kind of dictates which roads to travel. The northern part of the U.S. can still get a bit of snow in April, and the center gets quite a few Spring storms. Pack quality rain gear, you're gonna need it!:nod
  4. BUZZARD II

BUZZARD II Old Geezer

Oddometer:
    Coming from Phoenix maybe you forgot that most of the country will be cold, wet and sometimes white. In April stay in your SW corner. Cross country is for after Memorial day and even then you have to pick your way through the mountain states.