Custom Sewing and Cordura Items

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by corrado113, Jul 19, 2009.

1. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Here is the fuel bag cover I bought:

upload_2019-9-24_6-46-27.png

upload_2019-9-24_6-46-52.png

The fuel bag gets folded vertically to fit it through the opening, then the top flap sticks down with Velcro.

upload_2019-9-24_6-48-36.png

upload_2019-9-24_6-48-53.png

upload_2019-9-24_6-49-16.png

I'm happy with it. :ricky
    Rapturee2, Meritlane and Davethestick like this.
  2. Meritlane

Meritlane Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for posting. The pictures are very discriptive. .
    JagLite likes this.
  3. thelastfoiter

thelastfoiter I like the gear as much as the motorcycles...

Oddometer:
  4. JagLite

JagLite Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    From an inmate here who ordered a bunch of them from China.
    All sold now though and last I saw he was not going to order more.

Found his thread HERE.
    As he posted in the first post in his thread, he is out of stock and will not be ordering more.
    It is possible if you send him a pm, he can tell you where he ordered them from and you can go direct.
    You can use Googlefu and see if you can find a manufacturer in China, India, Pakistan, Korea, and other countries that still make things.
    thelastfoiter likes this.
  5. greenboy 667

greenboy 667 Just say NO to BLOATOCYCLES

Oddometer:
    Just was checking out the Storm website STORE section for handlebar mitts/hand warmers and tool rolls and noticed the tool rolls entry didn't have an colors/size menu or ADD TO CART button...
    kpinvt and Rapturee2 like this.
  6. Rapturee2

Rapturee2 Una Stamus/Thin Blue Line Supporter

Oddometer:
    Been missing you around GB and those incredible pictures you posted of your rides!! :{)
    kpinvt likes this.
  7. Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe Gnarly Entre-manure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Long time overdue posting my "Thanks" to Brady at Storm Industries...........
    He produced a very nice tent pole bag + tent stake bag........to exactly the measurements I supplied. Job Well Done, Sir.........!!! :ricky

PA190024.JPG
    globalt38, Rapturee2 and JagLite like this.
  8. markherman

markherman Louisianaman Supporter

Oddometer:
    Check your private message.
  9. MJS

MJS Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sent you an email for some AC covers.
  10. GSequoia

GSequoia I know a few things about radios... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Little more cheerleading for Brady:

I wanted to jump in here to showcase the Storm Industries bags by our own @corrado113. I picked these up in advance of a week-long Sequioa National Forest camping trip with just me and the Super Tenere (Five nights in a different backcountry dispersed site each night, no set destination just going wherever my map took me each day, only say another sole on one night. It was fantastic!). I got them from Brady's website at http://www.stormind.net/store.html The bags are made to order and I was a little apprehensive about whether they would arrive on time but with a couple of e-mails ahead of time Brady got me hooked up just in time for my trip.

The panniers attach to the Altrider crash bars with four Velcro straps. In the week of riding I never had them come loose. Pictured here is the LH bag in place.

[​IMG]

I used this as my go bag for commonly needed items - Maps, compass, and my Surefire headlight.

[​IMG]

They filled the bag nicely with room left over for additional items, if needed.

[​IMG]

The right hand bag attaches much like the left.

[​IMG]

Keeping the strap tight leaves adequate room for airflow off the radiator. I was riding through temperatures up to 105º while getting to the mountains with no issues with the bike (me on the other hand, I was hot as hell!).

[​IMG]

This side carried my oh crap tools. Micro Start jump box, tire plug kit, compressor, some tools, and tow strap.

[​IMG]

This load out filled the bag up a bit more than the left hand bag but you could still fit some additional items in, if needed. Note this is the hot side of the bike. While I didn't notice any objectionable heating to the bag I wouldn't use this side to carry my candy bars.

[​IMG]

I do not regret this purchase, I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of them.
  11. AZQKR

AZQKR Long timer

Oddometer:
    T
    They look exactly like the ones he made for my Gs1200 for the trip to Ak. last summer. They weathered many storms, took three days for wet to enter the bag inside, and then only damp, not swamped. Mine have been over 10K on the bike and are no worse for wear in those traveled miles.
    JagLite and GSequoia like this.