1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Service

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Night_Wolf, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Night_Wolf

Night_Wolf Leg Humper

Oddometer:
    In 2005 I purchased my first ever heated jacket & gloves from A Canadian Company in Saskatchewan, Freedom Heated Clothing. I didn't purchase direct, but through a dealership in Southern Ontario

Many of my friends at the time had heated vests, but I felt my arms could use the extra insulation too, so I purchased a Jacket liner. Bonus was if I wanted to run Heated Gloves, there was an SAE connection stored in a pocket at the end of each arm, so I purchased their Heated Gloves too.

This combination has been connected on 4 different motorcycles over the years, most recently the new Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel. Went for a short cruise this past Monday with temps in the 8 Celsius (not including windchill) range to test the setup & while the Jacket still works, the gloves (while looking in perfect condition) do not produce heat any longer.

Decided to drop Freedom Heated Clothing a message letting them know that their gear was indeed built to last & after 14 seasons, my gloves had finally stopped working, but I was happy to report that the Jacket was still going strong. I received a message back, telling me to return the gloves along with $20 & they would repair/replace the gloves & ship them back to me. That is GREAT customer service & NOT what I expected at all. Needless to say I will continue to recommend this brand of heated clothing to ANYONE looking to purchase dedicated Heated Clothing for use on their motorcycle

Freedom Heated Clothing
    farmerger, Vikingtazz, EmmEff and 3 others like this.
  2. Vikingtazz

Vikingtazz Will ride for food.

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the recommendation NW - I'll certainly give them some business if I'm buying any heated gear.
    Night_Wolf likes this.
  3. Night_Wolf

Night_Wolf Leg Humper

Oddometer:
    I'm trying to remember the shop I purchased them in; I want to say it was a small shop & could have even been A Viscous Cycle or Dual Sport plus. Was in the area with a riding club I was a member of back in the day. Never heard of them before & have only seen them in a few stores, but I have always been happy with how well the stuff worked. Getting my gloves repaired/replaced for what is essentially $35 is icing on the cake & totally unexpected