1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Service

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Night_Wolf, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Night_Wolf

Night_Wolf Leg Humper

Oddometer:
    In 2005 I purchased my first ever heated jacket & gloves from A Canadian Company in Saskatchewan, Freedom Heated Clothing. I didn't purchase direct, but through a dealership in Southern Ontario

Many of my friends at the time had heated vests, but I felt my arms could use the extra insulation too, so I purchased a Jacket liner. Bonus was if I wanted to run Heated Gloves, there was an SAE connection stored in a pocket at the end of each arm, so I purchased their Heated Gloves too.

This combination has been connected on 4 different motorcycles over the years, most recently the new Moto Guzzi V85 TT Travel. Went for a short cruise this past Monday with temps in the 8 Celsius (not including windchill) range to test the setup & while the Jacket still works, the gloves (while looking in perfect condition) do not produce heat any longer.

Decided to drop Freedom Heated Clothing a message letting them know that their gear was indeed built to last & after 14 seasons, my gloves had finally stopped working, but I was happy to report that the Jacket was still going strong. I received a message back, telling me to return the gloves along with $20 & they would repair/replace the gloves & ship them back to me. That is GREAT customer service & NOT what I expected at all. Needless to say I will continue to recommend this brand of heated clothing to ANYONE looking to purchase dedicated Heated Clothing for use on their motorcycle

Freedom Heated Clothing
    farmerger, Vikingtazz, EmmEff and 3 others like this.
  2. Vikingtazz

Vikingtazz Will ride for food.

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the recommendation NW - I'll certainly give them some business if I'm buying any heated gear.
    Night_Wolf likes this.
  3. Night_Wolf

Night_Wolf Leg Humper

Oddometer:
    I'm trying to remember the shop I purchased them in; I want to say it was a small shop & could have even been A Viscous Cycle or Dual Sport plus. Was in the area with a riding club I was a member of back in the day. Never heard of them before & have only seen them in a few stores, but I have always been happy with how well the stuff worked. Getting my gloves repaired/replaced for what is essentially $35 is icing on the cake & totally unexpected