Cyclops Adventure Sports- Performance lighting, TPMS, Rally kits, etc. merge thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Off Road Ryder, Nov 5, 2012.

1. JMforPres

JMforPres Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Those lights with the amber halo look great!

Two questions:
    1. Is there a photo of a R1200GSA with them mounted on the Auxiliary light mount?

2. Is there a beam filter to make the main light amber?

Thanks
    Jon
    Off Road Ryder likes this.
  2. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thank you Jon
    They have been a huge hit, Riders love the DRL and the potent punch of the 19 watt emitters.

No photo on a GS or GSA quite yet. Unless a great customer happens to have one?
    Yes we pulled the trigger on the amber filters for the main light, these will be available in approx. 45 days, hopefully less.
    Darryl
  3. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Yamaha T7 kits nearing production. We will have a kit using the potent Aurora 2 inch lights with the ability for a low and high beam setting, no extra switch on the bars for dimmers.
    as well as the DRL setup.. We just finished prototyping the T7 high fender kit and are working today on the low fender mount. Here is a sneak peak of the basic mounting in progress. More photos to follow.. should be approx. 3 weeks for production of the all inclusive plug and play kits.
    [​IMG]
    Shaggie likes this.
  4. shrini23

shrini23 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Do you guys have any mounted on a pic of Long Range Optimus LED Auxiliary Light Round 2014 & up GSA
    Off Road Ryder and JMforPres like this.
  5. deliberate speed

deliberate speed Long timer

Oddometer:
    Asking for a friend...

What bulb would replace the headlight in a 1999 Honda VFR800? I'm looking online and can't figure out what bulbs are stock.
  6. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    The new T7 kit is about 3 weeks out we will start preorders next week

We will have some options.
    Lights with or without DRls
    Low fender and high fender kits
    Lights that operate as low and high beams with the factory low/high switch.
    Here are a few sneak peak photos

DRLs on only, high fender kit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shaggie likes this.
  7. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Yes Sir this is my personal bike.
    [​IMG]

There should be a few more here in this GSA kit, all these are for the GSA's that used factory halogen fog lights
    https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/BMW-GSA-LED-Fog-Light-Replacement-kit_p_118.html

This is a our mount that can be used with all 14 and newer GSA,s
    https://www.cyclopsadventuresports....and-Newer-Including-R1250gsgsa-H2o_p_225.html

here are a few customer bikes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PARIAH and Shaggie like this.
  8. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    deliberate speed likes this.
  9. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    We are back in stock and shipping with all bulb styles as of this am. Thank you all!.
  10. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    What do you riders think of using the DRL on the Aurora light as a turn signal? some creative customers are doing it. I always had that thought in the back of my mind, but now it might be time to finish the kit.

The main aux light would turn off once the indicator was turned on.
    gsuks and Shaggie like this.
  11. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    HI Riders
    We have the T7 kit just about ready to go. the mounts are at the local laser cutter and then off to the powdercoater. in the mean time we are busy building the bike specific wire harnesses and dimmers. preproduction orders will start soon.
    The bike we used to develop the kit had a high fender kit installed on it, so we are looking for a local bike with the stock fender to get some photos with.
    You get a free Aurora with DRL aux light setup and install for allowing us to use your bike, you just cant beat a deal like that.
    Give me a call or send an email if you are interested. Sorry only one bike is needed.
    Shaggie likes this.
  12. CRracer712

CRracer712 Africa Twin Rocks!

Oddometer:
    I'm wanting aux lights on my 19 AT. Kinda torn between the Aurora and Pegasus. Is there an advantage of one over the other?

I'd also like to have the instrument cluster fog light indicator function and was wondering if your kits include the 4 wire plug to access the free plug behind the fairing which as I understand it, has the wire in it that when powered activates the fog lamp indicator light.
  13. mwzl

mwzl mwzl

Oddometer:
    I must be missing something: why is the price of half kit (front or rear): $130.00 less than half of the price of the full kit: $300.00 ?

Thank you
  14. Barekat

Barekat Looking to get dirty

Oddometer:
    Free if you have a "fault with your rear brake light" :p

15. AdamDaze

AdamDaze 2015 Tiger 800 XCX

Oddometer:
    Hi there.

Interested in the 10.0 H4, but seeking a little more clarification about the ultra option.

>runs all 4 emitters on high beam at a reduced wattage

Does this result in a less bright high beam than the non-ultra option and if so, how substantial is that difference?

Secondly can the drivers live inside the headlight housing or do they need to be external (heat management).

Do you know if it fits 2015 (2nd gen) Triumph Tiger 800's?
  16. 2 SPOT

2 SPOT bring the rape whistle

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately i have to report the screen on my unit has died, been flawless up to this point.

This is what i see these days. Little bugger took alot of abuse, ive been shaking it like an etch a scetch for a while now:lol3

20200713_091358.jpg
  17. Reidy008

Reidy008 I,m in if we go fast

Oddometer:
    Well I guess I will see what happens to mine.. think I got one of the first units and its still working now.
  18. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thanks Adam
    I think I may have answered an email from you this am. We have to reduce the voltage for the ultra so we don't burn that bulb up. since it runs both beams on high, it does offer much more fill and spread than the standard or other bulbs that do not retain the low beam on while in high beam. Most really like this, but some will not. If total distance is the mission, the standard might be a better way to go. Less overall light, but slightly farther high beam performance.
    If the stock connector is behind the cover than yes the driver will sit inside the housing. If the connector is poking through the cap then the driver will live outside of the main headlight. I am pretty sure the 15 tiger has the connector inside the cover.
  19. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Hello
    Sorry for the late reply I was on vacation last week.
    Both lights will work very well. the Auroras will definitely shoot out a farther beam, while the Pegasus will offer a wider combo style beam with both 10 and 25 degree optics in one light.
    We have a plug and play Africa twin kit that uses all factory plug ins. this does not include the factory Honda fog light switch. It utilizes the factory high/low switch to activate the lights as well as set the low beam intensity (should one opt for the Dimmer setup) The only reason to add the Honda fog light switch would be to disable the system.
    We do make provisions for that if we know about it. No extra charge.
    Shaggie likes this.
  20. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Ouch. sorry to hear. . Please send your info into [email protected] lets see what we can do..
    ScooterNoMore likes this.