Cyclops Adventure Sports- Performance lighting, TPMS, Rally kits, etc. merge thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Off Road Ryder, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looking Great! Thank you so much! That's an interesting standoff you used there. Please do tell us about it.
  2. tag3

tag3 Doofus

Oddometer:
    Inland from the coast of Santa Cruz and Trona.
    Just stock mounting location with aluminum plates inner and outer to bolt lights to.
    Leaving on trip tomorrow and I'll see how it holds up. There be dirty roads and trails in the thar hills I'm heading to.
    Off Road Ryder likes this.
  3. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Heres a seek peek at our new drop out module. Still a little tweaking to do. but Im liking the effect. we can control how long the Aux lights drop out and flash rates.
    <iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="360" src=""></iframe>
  4. rws53

rws53 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Does Cyclops still offer discounts on all orders to ADV members? Way back on the first few pages of this thread it mentioned 12% off.
  5. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Yes we do we are listed in the discount from vendors threads.. Im not sure where the 12% comes in maybe that was a special offer? Our standard ADV discount is 5%
  6. NicKel78

NicKel78 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Spoke to Taryn about a Nomad rally kit last week. Called and ordered today. Absolute pleasure to work with her on this. More companies could stand to have this level of customer service. Thank you.
    DRV and Off Road Ryder like this.
  7. JMforPres

JMforPres Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
  8. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you I guess I brought her up right and that transfers to great customer service. call us for some tips on installing the Nomad ADV kit. The instructions are less than Steller.
    Oddfellow likes this.
  9. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Jon.. Hex did the right thing there and pulled all existing stock, we did see one issue and that was taken care of. We should be back up and running with all new Hex units in a week or so. This was NOT a recall, simply a way to make sure that any possibility of a bum hexcan would be avoided. We are really happy to be a Hexcan Distributor.
    JMforPres likes this.
  10. JMforPres

JMforPres Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    The EzCan is a great product. I have experience with the first generation version.

JON
  11. srad600

srad600 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Are these still for sale? If so I’d like to pick one up, thanks.
  12. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Not right now, but we are working on some new updates etc, hope to have something ready later this summer. so sorry.. But As Ive said before get anyone's, far better than not using one at all. I totally believe in these type of products from a safety standpoint.
    adv+ likes this.
  13. Motoriley

Motoriley Still riding like crap after all these years.

Oddometer:
    If you revamp it please include a simple voltage readout and a clock!
    bensgone likes this.
  14. Oldsport79

Oldsport79 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Following this thread so that I will know when they are rereleased.
    bensgone likes this.
  15. trumpet

trumpet Group W Bench

Oddometer:
  16. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Sometimes things don't go our way. We had a short list of things we wanted to do with this product. Unfourtantly after all the leg work is done, costing is going to kill us and most riders. We are working up another batch of the last gen, so sorry about not being able to do what we really wanted. The units should be available in approx. 45 days or so.
    Oldsport79 likes this.
  17. Oldsport79

Oldsport79 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I look forward to ordering them. I am curious what you were trying to do. I understand not making that public though.
  18. Motoriley

Motoriley Still riding like crap after all these years.

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear that
  19. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Hi Riders.
    Its been a while since I have been on here, I'm sure you have heard or know that getting old sucks. At 58 ive been feeling it with multiple hospital stays etc, But hey I'm still breathing and plan too for a long time, as long as I can grab some throttle all is well. I really owe my crew at the shop a lot for holding things down.
    There have been several updates in the last few months that I would like to bring your attention too.
    First is that we now have selective Amber lenses available for the original Long Range lights. These lenses offer an eye popping amber light while only reducing the output by approx 10%.
    Perfect for being seen during the day and also work very well at night. a set is 29.95 for the user replaceable poly lens with a silicone gasket.
    [​IMG]
    Next is our new line or Orion High performance 4.7 inch LED lights. These are flamethrowers, certainly not for everyone since they are rather large, but if you want to see and be seen well they are really hard to beat.
    These lights are available in a single emitter design for super long distance, Or a 7 emitter design featuring both elliptical and semi spot optics for an extremely smooth and useful beam pattern, If you need more light than what these provide, I really dont know what to say.
    These come standard with clear poly lenses, and also have the optional Selective Amber lens's available.
    The Orion lights are built like a Brick Shithouse, Stainless trunnion mounts, diecast and Polycarbonate housings take a beating and dont stop.
    Paired with either a skene dimmer or Hexcan2 we can setup most any bike to have interactive lights with no added switches, or if you like switches we can do that also.

available here
    Orion Extreme Performance LED lights (cyclopsadventuresports.com)

You can mix these up for the maximum distance and field of view

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We also have beam changing filters for the new Orion lights. Just like to original OPR's
    These filters can change the color of the lights, or much more importantly the beam pattern, from a full round beam, to a cutoff pattern similar to a DOT low beam or fog light, keep a set in your bag and instantly install them with no tools, for a completely different light pattern.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kwafo, Jaimoto, twotyred and 3 others like this.
  20. gsuks

gsuks Long timer

Oddometer:
    How is this coming along?
    @Off Road Ryder
    Off Road Ryder likes this.