D2D Update Info

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by Fighter, Apr 18, 2006.

1. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear about it Barb! Hope surgery goes well and you heal up quickly! Of course like everyone else here, if there's anything I can do......Mark H.
  2. Tom S

Tom S Can I ride it? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Likewise, but someone had to get her started.
    Barb, sorry to hear this. No doubt at least 6 weeks of hassle. A bummer indeed. :kurt :(:
  3. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    Holler if you need anything, Barb, ...and about a zillion of us will show up to help.

Remember: It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'.
  4. beamertwin

beamertwin Paul

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear you are needing to lay low for a bit. Heal well and heal quickly. Ditto if you need a hand with any thing. There are many of us who would be willing to keep your bikes limbered up for you. Hard to get you to Dawson though.
  5. Wheeldog

Wheeldog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Bummer Barb.......hope everything works out and you heal up fast.
  6. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    Bugger, :cry I rang the shop yesterday and they told me the news , im in North Carolina now, havin a lazy day , got 2 get some beer for tonight, :clap will try and find a pay phone to call you at home. Cheers Toddy
  7. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:

Heres my ride John, http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137804 when i get to Connicut i hope to get some pics on, alls going well. I have 2 german friends who will be up your way so will get them to call in and see you. Cheers Toddy
  8. BARB

BARB Long timer

Oddometer:
    Had surgery yesterday morning. One plate, seven screws, a lagbolt and a pan head toenailed in. That should hold me together. I'll post xray pics later. 6 weeks minimum no weight bearing. Thanks everyone for your concern. It could have been way worse, doc said the foot could have been severed if not for the motocross boots. You guys have a great trip to Dawson! Thanks, Barb
  9. hondav2

hondav2 Kiwi Fukengruver

Oddometer:
    Get well soon, Im just off to ride The Tail of The Dragom:clap:clap:clap Toddy