1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Dainese Zen Evo Perforated in 54 or 56

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Lemmy, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lemmy

Lemmy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Long shot here, wondering if any of you inmates have one of these in your closet. I foolishly sold one a few years back when I got more off road focused. My new to me Multistrada has me looking for leather.....
    Also interested in leather pants in 54, Dainese seems to fit me well.

Thanks,
    RB
  2. cblais19

cblais19 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, but I do have a sz 54 Ducati C2 jacket, which was made by Dainese for them. It's got the same relaxed fit made for upright to 3/4th (it didn't work so well when I went into a more sport tuck), and is made to a higher standard then the Zen.
  3. Lemmy

Oddometer:
    Hi, Yes I have drooled over your jacket a few times it is very nice piece of kit. I had the Zen before and loved it and am looking for all black.
    PS If I wasnt Covid Fat I would have picked up your company pants, facing the sad reality that I even though I am now 51 I am no longer a 52!
  4. Crispietofu

Crispietofu Adventurer

Oddometer:
  5. Lemmy

Oddometer:
    Crispietofu thanks for reaching out but I think I am going to hold out for the Zen, nice jacket you have there.
    Yes saw the one on ebay, might as well buy new at their asking price but I appreciate the heads up!

Found one thanks to a tip from cblais19! I fricken love this place.
    RB
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.