Day out in New Zealand

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by kiwiDakar, Aug 31, 2002.

1. motu

motu Loose Pre Unit

Oddometer:
    Hey kiwiDakar,did you go from Matakana to Mangawhai from Pakiri through Tomarata and Te Arai? Good gravel roads to get lost in.

Shitshitshit!! I shouldn't a said that,now those roads will be full of fat BMWs going slow!

I was down in the Coromandel,did it early before the Pajeros and Terannos woke up.Geez,I touched a boot down on the Honda,that Conti TKC80 must be doing allright eh!
  2. Steve in NZ

Steve in NZ scared/cheap

Oddometer:
    not me in da Terrano, I was down at Papamoa with me feet up reading a magazine all weekend.

What ya got those TKC80's for up the Coro. its all sealed I hear now tewn Coro Town and Whitianga. Ya beta put some road tyres on.

arf arf arf:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :evil :flush
  3. motu

motu Loose Pre Unit

Oddometer:
    Yeah,it's all sealed from Whitianga to Coro Town now,what a waste,it'll be full of tourists and pajeros pulling boats come summer.Better do it now,the Whangapoa hill is a good scratch road now it's sealed.What a waste of a good knob eh? It's hard to find the perfect tyre mate. good on ya mate.
  4. Steve in NZ

Steve in NZ scared/cheap

Oddometer:
    email us next time ys heading south and will c if not wking and tie up wif ya

email bmwpdnz@paradise.net.nz

cheers Steve
  5. Rod

Rod Wacko Ocker

Oddometer:
    yeah the reason WE fight over them is we don't want the ugly one.....sheeees U Mecians ...fucke :rofl