December Baja Trip (LA Weekend Riders, and anyone else)

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by notmybikemodelname, Sep 21, 2008.

1. trailtrick

trailtrick goat trail rider

Oddometer:
    Got home @ 2:30 this morning ,Greath ride
  2. Ratman

Ratman Lucky Rider

Oddometer:
    I've never been near the beach at your second night's camp. Looks like a good amount of sand down there. Nice.

How many of you were there???

Congrats on pulling off a real adventure. :clap And I loved being able to track you guy......my imagination went into overdrive.

Seems like the truth is even better.
  3. notmybikemodelname

notmybikemodelname KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer:
    We started with 12 riders, whcih was whittled down to 10 by Saturday morning when Eggroll went home due to injuries and Roundstock headed north for a funeral.

The riding is spectacular. Everything from fast mountain roads to deep sand washes, very steep and loose packed hill climbs, and the infamous HUMONGOUS:eek1 ruts on steep down hills coming out of the mountains into Uruapan. The beach run from Erindira to our camp spot on the second night was full of high speed woops where the backside was filled in with water/mud. Some of these were spaced perfectly for lots of air time. This ride was nothing short of what I expected and the company was great. Lots of beer consumed:freaky and tacos eaten.

Joel's ride report should be a treat, especially the panties photos of the German girls in Erindira:tb. A number of others were also snapping pix so we should see a flow of visual stimulation for the next two days or so:clap
  4. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    rob, hope turns out well with you kid.

i'll paypal you $20 for the vidcam...:lol3
  5. scorpion

scorpion Two arm bandit

Oddometer:
    más imágenes por favor

:thumb
  6. trailtrick

Oddometer:
    I no many o you have are track from Joel and i want to ask the those the go to the places we went and camping the same spots, specially on the beach the keep the place klean and pack you trash out ,is a privavte property and i meet the owner and i give him my word the we keep the place secret and for ourselves, i will be back in a month for some more explore ,and camp in the abandom ranch the we find friday ,that was a net place:freaky
  7. trailtrick

Oddometer:
    Rob hope you soon feels better
  8. STU CAZZO

STU CAZZO Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Glad all made it home O.K. :lift strong work fellas!! Now lets see some images for us not fortunate enough to participate in the carnage. :lol3
  9. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    I want to see the picture of the german girls!
    \
    \
    But I do have this one. The second morning in the mountains above Urapan.

[​IMG]
  10. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Today 11:27 AM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 8802357" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>scorpion</TD><TD class=alt2>más imágenes por favor

:thumb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

what people want, people get......:deal

teaser pic, the one with the crotch showing, i can't post cuz greg still thinks she wasn't wearing any panties......:D

[​IMG]
  11. Ratman

Ratman Lucky Rider

Oddometer:
    Great picture of Friday camp, Dirtdiver. So did a couple guys camp in the wind, and the rest get that nice campsite lower on the hill?

.......and how do you think the ride up that hill would go. I don't know if I could make it up.
  12. reBARman

reBARman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    :clap

This one should be good!! Nice work on a real adventure guys:thumb
  13. trailtrick

Oddometer:
    don't ask me how hard its is because the ride was pretty easy :lol3
  14. Ben99r1

Ben99r1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey! that not a German girl. Don't let the long hair fool you guys. That's Dunerat.:D Glad everyone made it back. Rob! keep us up to date on the little one. Ben
  15. trailtrick

Oddometer:
    The word was the undy was blue ,o the string for that mather:clap
  16. spafxer

spafxer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Congrats on pulling off a real Adventure Ride!

I could tell when the beer and tacos were being consumed since Joel kept sending an OK signal and the coordinates were not changing!!

Can't wait for the Pics and RR. Welcome back!

Spafxer
    jim
  17. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    Friday night turned out to be a bit of a mess. Communications was the general problem. Which was exacerbated by the large group of strung out riders. By the time the riders in front heard that there was a problem in the back they had either gotten way ahead or they have been waiting for quite a while. In the end it worked out just fine. Here is what happened.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    It started when Friday evolved into a challenging ride for the heavy bikes. We made it through a few tough section and the group started to get strung out. It got to 3pm or so and we had not made the progress we had hoped for. The front of the group had been waiting in a nice meadow in the mountains. The back of the group finally dribbled in after an hour wait. The faster riders wanted to press on to town and beyond. Also having sat around for a bit they were anxious to get going. The riders that had a tougher time were carried along with the tide although in reality they were within a crash or two of being done for the day. Also, I had said that the worst was behind us and they were hoping for the best. The hardest WAS behind us but the rest was not all easy. So we all agreed to a meeting spot at a gas station in Santo Thomas and then re-evaluate. So we all took off with the more tired riders in the back. As it turned out the group got to the gas station without 4 riders. After a good hour we (at the gas station) started to discuss what to do. Eventually Trail trick and ??? (I was gone looking for them) got to the station to report that two guys had decided to call it a day and were going to camp on the mountain. After some discussion we decided to join them even though we knew that they were in a good spot and safe enough. It was kind of a group thing. Roundstock, RRUgger and myself got to the mountain camp spot first and took all of the remaining space on the grassy knoll. The other guys camped a few hundred meters down the hill. It worked out fine.

steve<o:p></o:p>
  18. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey, I want the GOOD shot of th german girls!:D :D

Also, I have to put it out there...for prying eyes...I never even talked to the girls in fact I barely saw them...that's why I want to see the pictures.:lol3 :lol3

steve
  19. dirtdiver

dirtdiver Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here is a picture of Joel the first morning. It was blowing like snot and his makeshift tent flapped so bad he took it down. I was glad for the wind because it made some background noise to the 160DB snoring coming from...

EGGROLL!:lol3 :lol3

Seriously, Eggroll your wife must be a saint or Deaf!

[​IMG]
  20. notmybikemodelname

notmybikemodelname KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer:
    If Mrs Dirtdiver is reading this, I confirm everything he said:lol3 .........really:lol3 :lol3 :lol3 ....................no really:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl