Denver Endurocross - 10/19/2019

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by dmac1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. dmac1

dmac1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Does anyone know if spectators can still get in free during the day to watch practice and qualifying?? To me, thats highly enjoyable and hoping we still can, but I remember reading/hearing something a few years ago about them changing the rules.

Anybody know??

Thanks
  2. AviatorTroy

AviatorTroy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Don’t know, but I’ll be there tomorrow night
    :D
  3. MaParkerColo

MaParkerColo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Don't know about free admission for daytime either sorry.

I will be bringing two of my boys for the nighttime too. Great entertainment for ~$25. Not a fan of having to stand in line for will-call though.
  4. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Little short for a Stormtrooper

Oddometer:
    Dmac, don't know if you ever found out and went down. The day's events were open and free (except parking). What they did change is that you need a "pit pass" to walk around down stairs or out in the paddock.
  5. MaParkerColo

MaParkerColo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Good to know for next year, my kids and I have gone to the night races three years in a row. This year they particularly enjoyed the over 50 moto. I turn 50 this year and they are trying to convince me to race next year. :gerg

We got to talk to a few of the riders beforehand at the autograph signing and they were great to my son. Taddy and Colton were side by side and were great, joking with each other and seemed genuinely happy be there interacting with the fans. Impressed by all of the riders.
    Hair, no2tracks and GTC like this.