1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Details on 2014 690 enduro r?

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by BigTony, Jul 3, 2013.

1. dirty_sanchez

dirty_sanchez Dirty_Sanchez

Oddometer:
    Eggactly THIS^^^

Dirty
    TexaNate likes this.
  2. DirtJack

DirtJack Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've managed to lose the little poppet in the front brake light switch which opens the brake light circuit (when the lever is not pressed) on my Husqvarna 701E (same as part as used 2014 and later 690). This part does not appear in the parts fiche. Anyone know of a source? Anyone make one? If so. I would appreciate details of what you did.
  3. darren70

darren70 Loud pipes matter

Oddometer:
    Made one out of plastic from the end of the container used to hold spare refills for a mechanical pencil. I didn't even realize i had lost it and it was just what was around at the time.
    AbeWhat likes this.
  4. roespan

roespan Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nice bike. Is that the Mosko 80L or the 40L? And it looks like you haven't gone with a rack under the Mosko. How is that working out? I'm afraid about tweaking the tank (since there isn't a sub frame....)

roespan
  5. Morgo690

Morgo690 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am interested in ordering the Flexx bars for my 2016 KTM 690R, i also have the Scotts dampener with mounts. did you get the Tall Enduro Flexx bars?? I'm not sure which Flexx bars will fit.
  6. Motomochila

Motomochila Moto Scientist and time traveler

Oddometer:
    Tall Enduro bars. Im 6'1" and with the scotts rubber mount under bar stabilizer, I could stand very comfortably.
  7. Simonhantler

Simonhantler waiheke simon

Oddometer:
    its the 80L mosko reckless bags, awsome. they dont move, got a handy buckle strap system thats easy and quick to get at fuel cap, no problem with tank so far, but i do have the rack from that guy in slovinia, or somewhere up there, really good rack, but need to file or sand the sharp edges round as theyll wear at the mosko webbing, which should be a heavier gauge.( i think theyve upgraded in V2)
    it can be hard getting pullout bags back in but overall great bags.
    AbeWhat likes this.
  8. retroone

retroone Long timer

Oddometer:
    Soooooooo I just bought a 2017 KTM 690R over the 701 ???. Rode it 100 miles in the Jemez mountain's last weekend.
    OMG what a fun motorcycle......... The cat fell out of the stock muffler and the map ended up in #2. Test rode tonight.
    Quietly gets with it and runs cooler ????
  9. Allucaneat

Allucaneat When do we stop to eat? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Congrats on the 690 - you'll love it!

This thread kinda died, so you'll probably get more feedback over here: http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/the-ktm-690-enduro-thread.1048049/. It started out as a thread for the 2014 and up 690s, but now is a catch-all for all of them.
    retroone likes this.
  10. retroone

retroone Long timer

Oddometer: