Devil's Creek 2019

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by onebadscrambler, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Johno33772

Johno33772 Johnny Africa

Oddometer:
    Exactly!!! It's actually more than just the ride..it's sharing the comraderie with like minded people. Hanging out & riding... so what if Swampy makes $ out of the ride. There's shit load of work to put the event on .... It's a free Country , do your own ride event if you want. Don't be a Dick & poach someone else's ride... have some integrity!
    Josh Leyburn and onebadscrambler like this.
  2. massholejim

massholejim Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Always a great ride can’t do it this year but I think I will get a bucket of popcorn and come back and read this thread.
  3. cyclemanbill

cyclemanbill Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Nothing will happen if someone decides to crash this event, these woods are public land and the roads are open to all street legal vehicles.
    However, I personally prefer to skip the event, and ride when the swamp is less crowded with lost riders, dialing on a roll chart.

I believe that if someone feels strongly about joining this ride, and NOT paying, that maybe they should wear a pirate shirt stating their opinion.
    That way if they swamp their bike, club members won't feel obligated to spend time digging them out, and towing them in. (this has happened in the past)
    massholejim and Johno33772 like this.
  4. cyclemanbill

cyclemanbill Adventurer

Oddometer:
    If you don't know where DC is.....well, Hmmm, maybe someone here will tell you.:rofl
    Johno33772 likes this.
  5. XRWilly

XRWilly Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You'd probably be better to go to the DDS Facebook Page and PM him from there. If you need to use the website post a request in the event page.