1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

DiFi size medium rainsuit $95.

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by qwik219d9, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwik219d9

qwik219d9 n00b

Oddometer:
    for sale Brand new Motoline styled by DiFi size medium rainsuit $95.
    Very nice rainsuit w/ reflective material on front/back/arms & legs.
    There is nothing wrong or broken it's new.

The fit is excellent because of the builtin elastic belt & cuffs. There are zippers at the leg . Also nice soft material around collar where the neck touches.majority is black then red & white. There’s a flap covering the front zipper.

I’m 6’ 195LBs and wore a size 44road race type jacket Hien Garrick V_pilot & V pilot pants just for trying on this suit is new never used.selling because cleaning out the closet and don’t ever plan to use.

If it’s published here for sale it’s available.when sold add will be deleted.
    I can meet in a public place anywhere in a decent Montgomery area.
    This is a quality made in Taiwan not china. It’s new approximately 10 years old like new old stock Price is $95. plus $20. to ship to lower 48. motoline1.jpg motoline1.jpg motoline2.jpg motoline3.jpg motoline4.jpg a comparable suit would be around $150. prefer to be contacted w/ email.
    edit: the sheets where a gift from a friend I have no affiliation w/ the people associated w/ the rainbow not that there's anything wrong w/ that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.