Dirt Forever!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Aa Ell, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you men!
    I have challenge now - how to visualize next episodes. I do not want use that space theme again. I have few ideas. Will slowly make next.
    Sunday Rider and GAS GUY like this.
  2. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This is not an adventure, just simple breakfast ride.
    I couldn't extend it as I usually do, because of my wife's sick dog who need food and medicine in proper time.
    I used to ride 3-4 time a year with this kind of group of "weekend breakfast" riders.
    I think most of them drive a car during a week and take out of garage they fancy bikes only on weekends to go to have nice food with friends.
    Well, few of them manage also proper long rides. Usually after the breakfast I say good buy and go my way to have more fun. But not this time.
    I love classical music except waltz genre. But somehow it's fit here perfectly.
    Next ride will be soon - Distinguished Gentelmans' Ride 2020, Haaaa, this year it will be solo, they will not make group rides all around the world.
    Must check for my bow tie.

Sunday Rider likes this.
  3. Sunday Rider

Sunday Rider Adventurer Wanabe

Oddometer:
    That was a nice short appetizer video, you are right, the music was perfect. Hopefully all worked out with the dogie. Thanks for sharing your ride.
    Aa Ell likes this.