Dirt Forever!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Aa Ell, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Free tickets to upcoming
    'Black hills moto film festival 2021'
    https://filmfreeway.com/BlackHillsMotoFilmFestival/tickets

PS because "shit hit the fan" in 2021 this film will be online. There will be created Youtube playlist. It will work only during festival. To gain access you should purchase ticket which is free.
    Idoonou what difference is with VIP Extended Viewing Pass which is not free.
    PSS I submitted 2 films, they are official selection.
    Sunday Rider and Suncoaster like this.
  2. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Our curfew is over. I must earn some money and go for a ride asap.
    Funny and actually very awful thing - my post with links to Santa Cruz moto film festival at one place has deleted and from two threads moved to the tread where are all spam crap stored. And i posted it here + few threads 100% related to biking video making. I am wondering what is in the head (might be empty) person who considered it as spam.
    Ok, that was portion of sarcasm.
    Those 2 films accepted at Black Hills moto film festival are actually posted here sometime ago. I just made few minor edits for festival version. I will publish links to festival films later, when I will get it. You can also take free ticket at link i posted above, then you will receive playlist link automatically. Hmmm, that post is not deleted yet. Then why Santa Cruz event gone?
    I am starting Q&A video series. I made this intro yesterday.

Sunday Rider likes this.
  3. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I can not ride now, so I started to make Q&A video series just to share useful info for bikers who plan to come to ride in India.

Sunday Rider likes this.
  4. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The point of this video is that - if you can not buy what you want then ride what you have

Sunday Rider likes this.
  5. Sunday Rider

Sunday Rider Adventurer Wanabe

Oddometer:
    So did you get the bike up off the rock and on the trail with your wife’s help?
    Great video and music as usual.
    Aa Ell likes this.
  6. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    No. I know my wife, her help would be useless. We didn't try. She is not athletic or strong at all. Solution would be to ride with a men, then we would manage guite easy. I needed just push or pull.
    I tried to pass that ditch made by park rangers just to take a little shortcut. So I gave up there and we went the route we came there - thru the forest. That ditch wouldn't be a problem for opposite direction ride. BTW that is area of my last 'Tadasa bridge ride' where/when park rangers arrested us, but they were nice. They boss was very interested to meet us and see few foreigner weirdos. He was intelligent and spoke English very well. We had a chat and he let us go. It is super camping area but closed since few years for public.
    Sunday Rider likes this.
  7. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Am I good pillion?
    No!
    Will I go for another ride as pillion?
    No!
    This was my first ride ever as pillion. The thing is that I didn't wish it, but I hadn't money for the fuel, so my pal Lubomir instead of giving me some bucks for petrol, offered me to ride with him as pillion. Poor Lubomir, he didn't know what he is getting in. I used to ride with pillions quite a lot, mostly with my wife, also long rides. But she is small and quite light, I never ever had any problem with her, she is perfect, ideal pillion. I time to time even checked with my hand if she is still behind me because i didn't feel that somebody sits behind me. Well, I had also horrible pillions (like me) sometimes. Funniest was one girl who leaned to opposite side on every turn, but I explained her that she must just sit and she was ok after that.
    So, I know what is pillion, but Lubomir told me that I always tried to pilot his bike from behind. I tried my best, really, to sit calm and move only with bike, but looks like somehow I subconsciously "operated" his bike. Also I am not small, short, nor light guy. I had freelance project to do, so I took my laptop in backpack - it added me more physical discomfort even I kept it between us. Ha, lucky pillions on Golwings and other bikes with huge coaches!

Sunday Rider and Suncoaster like this.
  8. Sunday Rider

Oddometer:
    I liked both of your videos. The first one I remembered (even this shorter version) I saw the second one just by chance and didn’t realize it was you until you came off the bike. I voted both time for your films. Good luck.
    Aa Ell likes this.
  9. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thank you men! I appreciate it!
    I still didn't get playlist address from organizers. I sent mail today with request.
  10. Sunday Rider

Oddometer:
    Aa Ell likes this.
  11. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sunday Rider likes this.
  12. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  13. Sunday Rider

Oddometer:
    That's too bad. There was another email that indicated if you pay $10 you can have it for a couple more weeks. Here is the copy and paste of it:
    Running out of time to view all the films? Visit https://revsisters.com/bhmff2021/ to purchase extended viewing for $10 and you will have access through August 29th.
    Aa Ell likes this.
  14. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I got reply mail from them with working link.
  15. Sunday Rider

Oddometer:
    Excellent! I would think as a contributor you should have received better treatment. But I guess it is new and they have some bugs to work out. Some of the movies were very interesting, but I couldn't watch some of the real long ones, just briefly looked at them.
    Aa Ell likes this.
  16. Aa Ell

Aa Ell Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Painting Inspired by Motorcycle Rides

Sunday Rider and GAS GUY like this.
  17. Sunday Rider

Oddometer:
    Beautiful, and the music is perfect!
    Aa Ell likes this.