1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold DR250/DR350 Cylmer Service Repair Manual $10

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by DualDog, Sep 29, 2021.

1. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    As ad states I have a Clymer repair manual for Suzuki DR250 and DR350. I sold both of mine and later found the manual. It is i excellent condition. Corners on manual are good as well as page all clean and like new. $10 hoping it can go to somebody who is still enjoying one of these. I am in Galesburg, IL 61401 but will ship at buyers expense. I believe this can ship at media mail rate which is a reduced rate also.

Attached Files:

2. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump
  4. captainredbeard

captainredbeard Inland NW Adventurer

Oddometer: