DR350 Farkles!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Ro0K, Mar 18, 2014.

1. mellephants

mellephants loves dirtbikes

Oddometer:
    :freaky

Same
  2. 2sos

2sos Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think this would be more appropriate. This would be for the right hand side with the addition extension.

[​IMG]
  3. mellephants

Oddometer:
    excellent
  4. Royce Cochran

Royce Cochran was 2bold2getold

Oddometer:
    Cool..... Damn, that was fast.
  5. 2sos

2sos Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    When I first started this job I used to have to do 50+ drawings/design's a day. You learn to get fast lol. Plus the Solidworks is pretty fast software too.
  6. SloMo228

SloMo228 World Class Cheapass

Oddometer:
    That looks great. I'd definitely be in for a set of those.
  7. jonnykilo

jonnykilo Viator

Oddometer:
    Put me down for an air box. I have a rear rack, and have mounted the Dirt Bagz pannier racks, but use the Andy Strapz bags - a reasonable setup. The rest of the stuff coming off the line does sound too. Keep it coming.

jak
  8. Ro0K

Ro0K Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Signed up! Thanks for the support!

Do you have pictures of your setup? Everything we see helps improve the designs so if your up to it send a few pics by PM or over on the DR350 main thread.
  9. mellephants

Oddometer:
    The rack came today. Bolted it on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did you run a spacer on the center bolt? Going to deform fender without one on my 91 dr350s. Also the center hole is too small for the bolts included. Not sure if I wanna drill it larger or run smaller bolt.

Where did you intend the signals to mount? Those holes are too small on the sides there, too, unless you meant for the signals to go in the triangles. That would work fine too.
  10. mellephants

Oddometer:
    Forgot to say: I love this rack already. Looks good and is super solid!

My post office run after work would have been easier with it on :-)
  11. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am interested in one of these rear top racks. Really looking for the side racks you mention coming out in the future that will mount to the top rear rack. Let me know or I will keep checking back to see when the rear racks are available to purchase.
  12. 2sos

2sos Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey,

Glad you got the rack. I think I must have put the space and M5 bolt in the package with the other rack. I'll resend you another through priority mail. Sorry about that. I'll ship it out tomorrow. As for the turning signals. I originally sized the back holes for a set of aftermarket tail lights. I have since opened those holes up to 10MM.I forgot that those holes were smaller on the one I sent you since my tail lights are not mounted there or else I would have drilled it out for you. If it is a problem for you, I can exchange you with the latest rack once they are finished.

Hope it serves you well!
  13. 2sos

2sos Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Awesome, we'll get you on the list! I think I will have the final measurements for the pannier support frame tomorrow. If I do, I'll post pictures up!
  14. 2sos

2sos Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys. We have enough people to start the rack production! Thanks to all of you who have requested one!

Production will begin mid next week and I hope to have them back from powdercoat on Friday, which means we can start taking payment and shipping some time the following week. I would like to keep this thread alive as we talk about other designs and such. If you are interested in a rack and haven't told us, please let us know.

We can fit 24 of these rack per sheet. At the moment, we are trying to decide on making 24 or 48. So the more feedback we get the better.

As soon as the racks go into production, I'll snap some pics of them being laser cut, and bent etc to keep you guys in the loop.

Thanks again!
  15. brownvv

brownvv Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    i am pretty sure if you made extra racks they would sell very well on ebay. there have to be some dr nuts that don't frequent this site. just a thought.
  16. Ro0K

Ro0K Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We're definitely for exploring all of the DR350 market, but honestly we're still a bit shocked at the overwhelming response we have gotten thus far. We weren't even sure we were going to make the initial minimum quantity when we started posting all this stuff. I'm glad I was wrong.
  17. brownvv

brownvv Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am not surprised at all. your products look great and your price is more than fair. I am in the market for a skid plate. I was about to order one but I plan on waiting for yours now. some of your other products to come sound very tempting as well:evil
  18. mellephants

Oddometer:
    Y'all rock. Probly in for side racks too. Loving the dr loving :-)
  19. DualDog

DualDog Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    To be truthful, I usually only check the "Flea Market - Parts" section looking for DR350 parts (rack in particular). I never go to this vendor section and look for things. Just kind of stumbled on it by accident. If these were posted in the other section, there would be more response yet.
  20. slimy

slimy Wanabe Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I will take a rear rack. Just PM me the details for payment and shipping.
    I also am in the market for the side racks. Waiting to see the mockup. Thanks for supporting the DR350 owners.