1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found DR650 or DR-Z400S - Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by mrpink_, Jun 22, 2021.

1. mrpink_

mrpink_ n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking for a DR650 or DR-Z400S, ideally 2013 or newer with less than 10k miles.

I'm in Austin, TX and willing to travel up to 500mi each way for the right bike.
  2. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
    Mines posted in the flea market, its an 05 right at 10k miles, lots of extras available if you want it, and the NSU has been safety wired already. Aside from very minimal changes since 1996, DRs are the same except color basically.

I could meet in the middle potentially.
  3. mrpink_

mrpink_ n00b

Oddometer:
    I found one a couple weeks ago! Good luck selling yours!