1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold DR650 Seatconcepts low and shorty stand

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by Unhooked one, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Unhooked one

Unhooked one Manipulator of Matter

Oddometer:
    I have a seat concepts low seat that is in like new condition and a lowering kickstand. The seat came with the bike purchase I made and appears to have little to no use on it. The kickstand is the same way. It is approx. 12 inches long and the stock ones are approx 13 inches long. I would like to sell them together but I may be able to break them up. I am asking $250 for both. I am located near Greeneville TN for local pickup. Buyer pays shipping I do travel to the northeast from time to time so maybe we could arrange a meeting if that can be worked out.

Attached Files:

2. Adam Manley

Adam Manley Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I’m interested in the seat. I’m not sure if it’s right for me or not. I’m not short, but my dr has a tall seat concepts on it and it’s too high. I don’t know what stock was like. I’m about 6’ but with only a 30” inseam.
  3. Unhooked one

Unhooked one Manipulator of Matter

Oddometer:
    I never had this sheet mounted on the bike but it appears to be about an inch to an inch and a half different in height where the rider sits.
  4. C5FE

C5FE Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I will take both, pm sent