1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale DR650 SM Warp9 full wheelset and tires PRICE REDUCED $500

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by NLS1, May 1, 2021.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
    Hello inmates.

For pictures, please email me at dwhitenlsmail@gmail.com
    or text me at 763.607.7270

These are Warp 9 Elite rims, black, with blue hubs. SM front rotor, stock rear rotor, unknown tubes, and Continental Contimotion Z tires. Very little use on the tires, they are almost new.

I will keep the cush drive rubbers and sprocket carrier. I will also be keeping the magnetic bolt for the Vapor. I think I have a stock bolt maybe?

You can have the rest including the caliper spacer

There are no obvious scratches, though I suppose if I got frisky I could find some kind of blemishes somewhere? They look almost new

Looking to get $500 out of these, and you pay actual shipping costs, whatever flavor you want.
    I live in MN and would be happy to coordinate you picking them up between Albert Lea and the Twin Cities if you are so inclined.

Thanks for looking.

Dan
  2. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
    Thought I would bump these since the bike and all the parts aren't selling together. These have no scratches and both have rotors. You can have the caliper spacer too for the sm rotor if you want it, just let me know.
  3. lifeofliberty

lifeofliberty If you're bored, you're not living

Oddometer:
    Your pics attachments / links don't work.
  4. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
  5. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
    I just reduced the price a bunch, someone want these? Anyone? They are like new, no disappointments I promise!