1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Found DR650 stock seat.

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by GribbiJ, Jul 2, 2021.

1. GribbiJ

GribbiJ n00b

Oddometer:
    Looking for stock DR650 seat.
  2. Btown Jason

Btown Jason MotoChimp Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have one in Bloomington Indiana. It’s in very good shape (it was a spare for the bike I bought last summer. I think the Sargent seat that was on the bike when I bought it is the reason it is in such good shape). If you want it I last had it listed here in the flea market for 60 dollars plus shipping.
  3. zuki926

zuki926 over the hill Supporter

Oddometer:
    $30 plus shipping from NY

Attached Files:

4. Btown Jason

Btown Jason MotoChimp Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can send pics of my seat later tonight if you want to see it. Driving in the hinterlands right now and can’t get enough signal for pics to download from my phone. It is a 2013 oem seat that has “SUZUKI” on both sides.
  5. GribbiJ

GribbiJ n00b

Oddometer:
    Could you send pics please?