1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold DR650 - Warp 9 3-Finger Clutch Lever (NEW)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by joefromsf, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joefromsf

joefromsf Dark Happens Supporter

Oddometer:
    I recently bought a pair of the Warp 9 3-Finger Levers, and then while cleaning out the garage found another Warp 9 3-Finger Clutch Level that I had won last year at the DR650 Rally. My goof is your gain. Its still in the original packaging; never opened or installed. Part number is FCL-27-3-62.

Since retail is $40 + shipping. Lets go with $30 shipped to Conus for this one. Local pickup (San Francisco) price is $25.

Note: The Procycle website has the following note for this product: "Will not engage the clutch switch on 2010 and later models". This warning is not mentioned on the Warp 9 website, but I do believe it is true based on comments I have seen in the "the DR650 thread".

The above is not a deal breaker for most folks as disabling the clutch switch has always been a common DR650 mod and is easy to do. I did it long ago on my '06.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. joefromsf

Oddometer:
    Sale pending.
  3. joefromsf

Oddometer:
    And sold.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.