1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale DR650 Warp 9 SM wheelset, complete. Southern MN

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by NLS1, May 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. NLS1

NLS1 Dirt=Fun

Oddometer:
    These are located in southern MN, but I go to the Twin Cities each week for work.
    I can text or email you pictures.
    I got the first thread removed because I bumped the thread for a price drop too quickly I guess.

Black Warp 9 Elite rims
    Blue hubs
    Continental Contimotion Z tires with not too many miles,
    unknown tubes
    Front sm rotor with caliper spacer
    rear stock size rotor
    No scratches that I can see, but I suppose there could be. These were used very little.

I am keeping the cush drive rubbers and sprocket carrier and magnetic bolt for the Vapor.
    You get everything else.

You pay shipping or pick up.

$1000 or reasonable offer in PM.

Thanks
    Dan