Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Perfect Line and Other Riding Myths' started by n8mandy, May 28, 2015.
@alvincullumyork Have you seen this toy hauler!
I think 20' of garage would be sufficient,
Yeah, since it's a dream, it's not about practical concerns. It's more just for fun.
I love these threads....
-Enfield 500 -Because it can seriously do it all. Including die on you at stoplights and demand valve checks as often as oil checks.
-W650 -a Brit twin that's actually reliable, and fills in for an Airhead if you want to tour.
-Ninja 250. Sometimes, you want to ring a bike's neck.
-Guzzi Eldorado. Because if you have 10 bikes in your shed, at least one should be able to cross the continent in style.
-HD Evo Road King. Chicks dig 'em.
-Bandit 400. It's nice to play racer without breaking the speed limit too badly, and four cylinders do it better than two.
-Kawasaki H2 two stroke triple. We're dreaming right? Gotta have something to piss off the Prius drivers...
-Ural hack. Gotta take the wife and kids along too sometimes.
-Panigale. This is the fastest one right? And it comes in red? Sign me up. Does it have an option for an obnoxiously loud exhaust made of exotic materials that costs $2000? Even better.
-DR350SE all tricked out. TAT beast.
1) r1200 GS
2) SV650 (first generation naked)
Both of the above currently in the garage.
3) Buell 1125 r
4) 1967 Kawasaki Avenger A7
5) BSA Victor
6) Ducati 996/8/9 -- The most beautiful bike ever.
7) 1982 GPz 550
8) r1200 rt current generation
9) CRF 250 -- current
10) Honda CB450
I was actually given a Prius (shudder) so I think I may be the only prius driver on earth who actually knows what an H2 is.
Wait H2 Hummer, Kawasaki H2, or the Pininfarina H2 Speed hydrogen car
Well... I knew the first 2 but had to Google the third.
Fun thread, hmmmm:
1) 2016 BMW S1000XR (current bike)
2) 2018 Ural Patrol 2wd
3) 2018 Honda CFL250 Rally
4) 2017 BMW 1200GS Blue Rally (bike is just pretty!)
5) TW200 (daughter needs a bike to ride!)
6) 1972 R50/2 BMW
7) 1975 BMW R90S Orange
8) 1926 Indian Scout
9) 2000 Ducati 996
10) Custom BMW K-bike Café Racer.
1. EBR 1190sx
2. GasGas EC300 (plated)
3. Aprilia RSV4
4. Honda XR400 (e-start?)
5. Oldschool chopped HD (Knucklehead, springer, 70's paint, etc)
6. 1985 Harley FXRT
7. Ducati 999
8. 2001 Buell X1
9. Triumph 955i street triple
10. A Britten V1000 may be fun
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 bikes? Sheesh. I'd have to piece them all together to make the ONE I really want.
Been a long time since I have posted on this, some tastes have changed so here goes:
Original V-Max: POWERRRRR and V-Boost to remind me of '80's turbo lag
Vincent Black Shadow: Old School POWERRR and just beautiful
Vespa, because you have to wring it's neck (Gulf livery optional, but awesome!)
Ural- side car fun, offroad too
Big Bear Titanium- for road trips
Road King and Sidecar for long trips with wifey
To be continued...
Hypermotard- for hooning and lane splitting
KTM Freeride- not a pure trials bike, but an off road bike that leans that direction
Harley Duo-Glide- hand shift please
Frisco Chopper- 60's and 70's "club style," representing the Bay Area and Ol' School lane splitter
KTM 450 SXF F.E Supermoto
KTM 450 SXF F.E
KTM 85 SX Minimoto
Rally setup Husq701
Hypermotard SP for Hoonin"
Either an FJR1300 or Z14 Connie for touring
With a dream garage the wife would have to get her dream house, so no bikes for her!
Dreams bikes, and ride bikes.
1. Vincent Black Shadow.
3. Not sure if I want an RZ 350 or RZ 500 next, cause I would ride it.
4. Laverda Jota
5. 900 SS (Already have)
6. Keep my current 400 EXC, or maybe trade it for a 200 EXC, cause I'd have other bikes to ride.
7. KTM 990 Adventure R
8. BMW R 100 RS (I can't tell you how many times I have shopped for one of these, just haven't found one in a condition I want for a price I'd pay while looking)
9. BMW R 1200 RS (already have)
10. Can't decide between an XS 650 street tracker, or a new Ducati Supersport S right now.
My Dream Bike garage would be populated with motorcycles that, in showroom configuration, have the correct ergos for me. I wouldn't have to spend a penny on tall seats, lowered footpegs or anything else, only to have a bike that is still just 80% (if even that much) of what I require to be comfortable.
At present, the only motorcycle that fits me perfectly -- perfectly -- is the current generation GSAW with the factory Enduro bench seat. A few other bikes are in a race for Second Place. The rest are built for Spongebob Shortpants.
One of the things that I said in the original post is that stuff like that and injuries and abilities shouldn't be taken into account. So if you're 4'9" and you want a GS, not a problem. It's literally a "dream" bike garage.
Fair enough, mate.
I'll have the Panigale, please, with a Termignoni that can be heard in three counties.
Only 10 bikes? That's 'per day' right?
1. kTM 990 or 950, for the adventure
2. KTM / Husky 300 TPI for the trails
3. XR650R for the desert
4. FZ09 for the commute
5. CR 900 just because they are cool
6. CR500 becasue its a 500CC 2 stroke
7. pit bike becasue why not
8. Harley or some sort of chopper bike
9. E start xr400 with a 440 kit with a 6 speed transmission because this would be the best bike ever made
10. KTM 750 because i think they are cool