I had work Sat, so no big progress this weekend. We're having real heavy winds today. I tried to do some work but packed it in before one of my doors got bent backwards! I finished welding the right side patches in the other evening. Today I sprayed some primer on them so that it's ready for seam sealer. Here's the right side outer patch, looking back from the front brake rotor. The left side didn't look as bad......at least the hole isn't as big. I got the tar and undercoat all scraped away. Here's the interior area. Here's one from under the left side, looking forward. The "jack mount" thing looks toast, but the rocker panel is still nice. Gotta love rodents. I took this pic of the underdash area to show off how the acids in the mouse dirt attacked all the bare metal. I'm sure I'll be spending more time under here later, cleaning grounds and such. I might just yank the whole dash out. I'm going to have to pull the heater box anyways, mice ALWAYS make nests in those. Then you get to smell that lovely aroma all the time. Especially nice with the heat on . That's it for now. I'm going to watch a movie.