1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy DRZ 400 Exhaust (full or slip on)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by RideZDirt, Mar 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RideZDirt

RideZDirt n00b

Oddometer:
    I am having a hard time finding a decent used full exhaust or slip on for my 2001 E model. Looking to replace banged up stock muffler. Something like a good condition MRD, RS3, T4, FMF, etc.

I'd also be interested in a stock replacement muffler, but wanted to save a little weight and maybe gain some performance if I'm going to be spending a few bucks anyway...

Thanks
  2. AzulTEX

AzulTEX Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a Pro-Comp full exhaust system that I purchased for my plated 2002 DRZ-E awhile back that I had on the bike for about a month. It was a bit loud for me so I decided to put the stock system back on. It's in very good condition. Let me know if you're interested.
  3. AzulTEX

AzulTEX Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I meant to say Pro-Circuit T4 not Pro-Comp
  4. airness2345

airness2345 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I may have a stock full exhaust from a 2017 DRZ 400SM if you can use that. It may take me a little time to get to it if you are interested and can wait. Not sure if it will work or not but I'm sure you'll know that answer.
  5. jebediahjones

jebediahjones Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How beat up is your E model exhaust? I have a full MRD Z-Pro (SSW) with quiet insert/spark arrestor that I am looking to replace with something quieter.
  6. Bradtaylor

Bradtaylor n00b

Oddometer:
    How much?
  7. Bradtaylor

Bradtaylor n00b

Oddometer:
    How much?
  8. AzulTEX

AzulTEX Adventurer

Oddometer:
  9. jebediahjones