Dual Sporting in Victoria

Discussion in 'Canada' started by DRS Canada, Dec 7, 2004.

1. DRS Canada

DRS Canada Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Are there any must sees or anything mandatory about riding this island? Thinking about march/april trip for about 4 days. Any good resources to find info? I know its a beautiful place, just looking for any suggestions that are off the beaten'(tourist) path. Any economical motels and interesting pubs? Look forward to more input...
  2. configurationspace

configurationspace delooper

Oddometer:
    I'm guessing you mean Vancouver Island, as the Victoria Islands are up in Nunavut and have no roads nor hotels.

[​IMG]

Other than riding the main road up and down the island to Port Hardy, you should go out to the west coast to check out Bamfield, Tofino, etc. There are some residents of Vancouver Island here but I don't think they log on very often.
  3. Deuce

Deuce Crazy Canuck

Oddometer:
    Vancouver Island, Bitchin' Columbia, Canada
    There are some residents of Vancouver Island here but I don't think they log on very often.

Yes we do :D
  4. 00Buck

00Buck dirt rules

Oddometer:
    Just signed up!
    Lots of great trails here on the island. Victoria Motorcycle Club includes a few DS events as well.
  5. d0gWateR

d0gWateR Goat Stuntaz DSMC

Oddometer:
    Hi, check in at Dualsport BC - there's a forum there for the Vancouver Island dualpsort riders.

DSBC - Island Riders

[​IMG]
  6. Miguel

Miguel off road junkie

Oddometer:
    Hey DRS Canada: I'm in Victoria and log on every day (a couple times). :D PM me for more details or if you have questions. Lots of great DS rides here.