Ducati St2 Nonfango panniers on Cagiva Grand Canyon ?

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by desmoheadnj, Sep 4, 2017.

1. desmoheadnj

desmoheadnj n00b

Oddometer:
    Can this be done easily? Is there a bracket for for the GC that will allow me to transfer the ST2 panniers ? This would allow using on either bike
    TIA for your expert replies

Bruce R
  2. cagiva549

cagiva549 whats a cagiva

Oddometer:
    I had a ST 3 with boxes but I don't remember details of the mounts , I do have three Gran Canyons with side box brackets , two are for the GC branded boxes and one is a different mount set up that I don't have boxes to fit and I will probly put a set of pelicans on that bike . I probly will sell one set of the GC branded boxes and I have two top boxes with mount plates for the GC . One is the GC top box , the other a monokey with back rest . I think the mounts for the top box will interchange . Both top boxes are for sale . I sold the ST 3 to a friend but he's a couple hundred miles from me so I can't look at it or test mount them .
  3. desmoheadnj

desmoheadnj n00b

Oddometer:
    Ca you send pix & Price of the brackets and boxes that are for sales
  4. desmoheadnj

desmoheadnj n00b

Oddometer:
    Can you send pix & Price of the brackets and boxes that are for sale ?
  5. cagiva549

cagiva549 whats a cagiva

Oddometer:
    I looked at my bike last night , the Cagiva boxes are nonfango boxes , I'm going riding today so I might remember to take some Picts when I get back .
  6. Elefant

Elefant Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The distance from top to bottom attachment points is shorter on the GC than on the ST.
    Additionally, the top attachment points are on a different place. The ST is more of an equilateral triangle, whereas the GC is more of a right triangle (not quite but close) with the top attachment point more towards the back, and shorter h than the ST.

I'd be interested on a GC OEM rack if you are selling one.