1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Ducati Wheel Nut Socket

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by kenk, Oct 20, 2021.

1. kenk

kenk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Since I've sold my 2013 Multistrada, I have a steel wheel nut tool for your Ducati 1098/1198/Streetfighter or Multistrada 1200. It is two tools in one a, 55mm 12pt for the rear and a 30mm for the front. This tool is CNC machined out of high grade steel and then nickel plated so it will never rust or corrode.

It is designed to be used with a 1/2" ratchet or impact gun. This is a must have tool because the Honda/Yamaha superstore will not have a socket to change your rear tire.

Here's info and pictures. Mine is in new condition. I carried it with my toolkit, especially when traveling.
    http://www.motomfg.com/Steel_Ducati_1098_1198_SF_MTS1200_wheel_nut_socket_p/wh-4.htm

Asking $38 shipped from Austin TX. Paypal F&F.
  2. Ishai

Ishai Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'll take it . Please pm your PP address.
    Thanks
    Ishai
  3. kenk

kenk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sold to Ishai :-)