DVDaze Sign-up List

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Mr. G, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Speed Racer

Speed Racer Falling is bad

Oddometer:
    Due to health issues, I am unable to attend this year; Campsite #41 is now available (I've cancelled my reservation).
  2. nwgs

nwgs Danned

Oddometer:
    Road Rash and nwgs are at the Walmart in Grants Pass, drinking and,,,, Oh nevermind.

Whatever.

:jkam
  3. Fat Toney

Fat Toney Long timer

Oddometer:
    Lucky...
  4. Mr. G

Mr. G Normal Dude

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately I have to pass on DVD this year. I tweaked my knee loading my RV last night and it is painful and swolen this morning. Off to the doctor later. :cry

I have an RV space, #71 reserved for 4 nights starting Thursday night. If someone wants it, you can Paypal me the $72 I paid for it and I will email you the confirmation from Reserve America. Just show them the reservation confirmation when you pull up at the gate. :deal

If you take my space you probably have to show up Thursday night or Friday morning as reserved sites are only held till check-out time on the following day regardless if they are paid for.

Please PM me for more info.

:wink:
  5. Rapid Dog

Rapid Dog bikes, booze, broads...

Oddometer:
    O.K., here's my take on it all...I'm leaving this dealio open and playin' it by ear.
    If all looks good Sat morning I'll make the dash from Acton (appx 250 miles) to the DVD. If I'm not in by, say, 2PM, then my #110 drive-in tent sapce will be donated to them an those that ain't and shall be deemed
    "Rapid Dog's Squat"...

Have fun and pick up after your pooch.

if you see this guy (squatting) and/or the bike, you know I'ma comin'...
  6. spafxer

spafxer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Mr. G

Sorry to here your hurt. I was looking forward to some of your coffee. I will take the RV site. PM sent.

jim
  7. Mr. G

Mr. G Normal Dude

Oddometer:
    Jim, the phone number you PM'd is no good. Call me (my cell is in the PM I sent you).

Thanks
  8. MaddBrit

MaddBrit Now officially a Yank.

Oddometer:
    Sorry about your knee, Greg. There will be other years..
  9. Mr. G

Mr. G Normal Dude

Oddometer:
    Thanks MB. I'll be there in spirit. :norton

Guess I'll have to get drunk Sat. nite on the semi decent Scotch I got for DVD :1drink

Everyone stay dry and upright (at least on the bikes) :deal

Oh, my campsite has been taken

:wink:
  10. NSFW

NSFW basecamp4adv Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tough for us Mr. G then, we just lost our RV priviliges. Anyway, take care of that knee and hopefully next time you don't use the same excuse :lol3 .

Spafxr, if I decide to truck my bike, which I will find out by Friday morning, can I split the nights with you. The plan is to ride the GS, but if the rain is just too hard, then I will take the truck and the smaller bike.
  11. spafxer

spafxer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Joel,

Mr. G's site is going to be used by a friend that was over in RV overflow.

I am tenting it again, in RV 116 with a fellow (Chris) I met at White Mountain ride.

If you need space, I am sure our site or Don in 71 (Mr. G's) has plenty of room to pitch another tent. We had six tents in our walk in space at the NOOB ride!
    I too am trailering.... AHEM firewood hauling...:D

jim
  12. Broken Spoke

Broken Spoke KotW Finisher

Oddometer:
    I just totally posted my " I'm in" in the wrong thread.:rofl
    So let me try this again :
    I'm in :clap
    I'll be (cough)trailering(hack) up with gratis from sd tomorrow.
    so, yeah , how 'bout that weather ? I'm hoping it just turns out to be real purdy like the n00bvalley ride.
    see yuns tomorrow :clap :clap :clap
  13. MojaveGS

MojaveGS Loving it!

Oddometer:
    Digging in with McClaw's Div waiting for Jackson
    Well it is snowing east of the Great Lakes and in the northeast, that appears to have scared some off.... it rained and snowed along the coast and in the mountains west of here.... that scared off some knarly adventureers.

But it is nice here!!!
  14. Rapid Dog

Oddometer:
    Nice where? Mojave?
    It was snowing in Acton this morning...upper dez you know...
  15. MojaveGS

MojaveGS Loving it!

Oddometer:
    Digging in with McClaw's Div waiting for Jackson
    Right between Ridgcrest and Baker, 40 miles north of Barstow.

Sunny but mid 40s now.
  16. Rapid Dog

Oddometer:
    Campsite #110 (for Saturday nite, up for grabs, first come first serve...tell me if you want it...UPdater: I called and canceled, they said it will be available to them that ain't got one ...

Have fun you krazy kats... [​IMG]
  17. elevatorjunky

elevatorjunky oily adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am loading in the rain.YEAAAHAAA!!!
  18. Gtano

Gtano Overlaender

Oddometer:
    I came up from Phoenix to Pahrump yesterday. Rain from Wickenburg turned into snow in Kingman but all roads are clear.
    Sunny and cloudy around the damn dam and Vegas. Snow on the ground and a great sunset coming over the pass to Pahrump.
  19. ayeh

ayeh One Day at a Time

Oddometer:
    I just spoke to Sharon at Furnace Creek. Sites that are paid for and not canceled must be held even if empty.

H8chains and I are driving/hauling up and expect to arrive in the evening, so if anyone hasn't canceled your site please PM me and we'll be glad to take your spot and reimburse you your cost. Otherwise the sites are being resold first come first serve and campers already there are shuffling to stay longer because of the weather.

Thanks,
    ayeh
  20. Donkey Hotey

Donkey Hotey De Jo Momma

Oddometer:
    Okay guys, if I need to cancel this so somebody can have it, let me know. Here's the situation:

I have paid for Space 46 for tonight (Friday). I will not be there today (for sure). It's up for grabs.

I paid for space 128 from Saturday through Tuesday morning. If the weather improves over the next 24 hours, I'll be there tomorrow but if somebody wants my cell number and dibs on that spot, PM me.

Adventure Kitty is really unhappy with me but if I pull out of the driveway, it's gonna' be $350 in gas and two days of vacation (Mon, Tue). While I'd love to party with YFFs, I can still save those costs for a warmer, sunnier weekend. The hope was to do some of the longer dirt loops like Saline / Racetrack but the weather has killed that possibility. :cry