E. TN. ride day

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by OldTriumphRider, Oct 2, 2014.

1. strommonster

strommonster n00b

Oddometer:
    Certainly a pleasure to meet you up towards Farr Gap last Saturday. Hope to bump into again sometime!
    OldTriumphRider likes this.
  2. OldTriumphRider

OldTriumphRider Livin the Dream Supporter

Oddometer:

Great day for a ride , should have been with Tom and me today , took Barb's little 350 , fun day.
    let me know when you're coming this way!
  3. OldTriumphRider

Oddometer:
    Well , Barb says she is going to give it up , bad as she hates to it's just not worth the risk. That being said I suppose giving up your dirt bike a few months shy of your 72nd birthday ain't to bad for a lady.
    I changed all the suspension back the way it was when she bought , lowered 2" and it's looking pretty sharp with alittle over 100 hrs .. I took it out today and rode around the Tellico Plains area. Nice little bike , but I guess it needs a new home so she'll be up for sale soon.. a couple pix from today:
    2019 (4).JPG
    2019 (12).JPG
    2019 (13).JPG 2019 (27).JPG

Poor thing , I think she had a tear in her eye ! Barb did ,too !!
  4. Unclescar

Unclescar Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Man hate to hear that but at least you have the memories that can be lived over and over! I wish you two ALL the best!
    OldTriumphRider and norton73 like this.
  5. OldTriumphRider

Oddometer:

I got lots of pix and video of our rides and then there is always this little thread for memories .. She saw a lot of gravel mountain rds that most people never see and she done it on a bike.