E32 with Imac high Sierra Montana 650 help

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Mexico, Central & South America' started by Norseman2014, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Norseman2014

Norseman2014 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm struggling. I'm hoping someone can feel my pain and help. I've been on you tube and watched the most current video, which is 3 years old.
    I'm not very imac savvy.

I have purchased the 2018 e32 map for iMac and I have a folder located on my desktop. I am trying to get the map on my Garmin Montana 650.

I have been on Garmin Express and made sure that my 650 is up-to-date on it software.
    The three-year-old video has options that my current iMac does not allow me to choose from. I have fumbled around and had no luck. Please help
  2. Hill Climber

Hill Climber Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Contact Omar, the map developer... http://cartografiagps.com/en/map-e32-gps-support.php
    I've had conversations with him several times and he's always been helpful with any and all situations I've come up against.
    If you had a Windows based machine, I could help you out, but I'm not an Apple fan.. I've an iPhone but that's the limit of my Apple knowledge.

I did a quick search for installation on a mac.... the links should help. You need to have the Basecamp program on your Mac first.

Cheers
  3. Norseman2014

Norseman2014 Adventurer

Oddometer:
  4. Norseman2014

Norseman2014 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks