EASTBOUND, MotoWinch motorcycle recovery hoist

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by noel64, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Dannno

Dannno 200 Miles before breakfast Supporter

Oddometer:
    Oh I see what you’re saying. I thought you meant pushing downward (closing the ratchet) but you’re actually pushing down to open and raise instead of pulling up to open and raise. I see it now.

Interesting.
  2. vhortykho

vhortykho Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes. Hopefully someone from Eastbound will chime in and reveal the gotcha.
  3. Cam

Cam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Can't quite figure out from the pictures if the ratchet, spanner, etc heads mate with the Motowinch parts. Do you need the extra tool handles or do parts of the Motowinch work with the various tool heads?

Interestingly, the Motowinch pole can be used as a tarp tent pole if someone wants to move away from a free standing tent. Lash one end to the bike and the other a staked out Motowinch then put the tarp over. Also makes pitching a hammock on the ground easier in case a person brings a hammock and no available trees.
    ballisticexchris likes this.
  4. Pixturethis

Pixturethis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I made an order on March 9th and have not heard anything from the company, anyone know if they are still open?
  5. vhortykho

Oddometer:
    Pixturethis,

Checked my emails concerning my order on 1/19. Six minutes after placing my order I received a confirmation email. 12 hours later I received DHL notification with tracking#. 30 minutes after that I received an email from Eastbound with the same DHL trk#. Tracked the package on 1/21 and saw that it required a signature for delivery. Filled out the DHL online signature release form so they could leave it on the front porch. Got a DHL signature release confirmation email with a 1/23 ETA. Morning of 1/22 got an email adjusting the ETA to 1/22. It was at my door 1/22 early afternoon.

Things moved swiftly, in my case.

Corona fallout, perhaps?

Have you received your order confirmation email or DHL trk# yet?
  6. Pixturethis

Oddometer:
    I did receive a order confirm email. But that is it. I’ve tried emailing 3 times and using there contact on there site. Still nothing. I pairs w/ Paypal. Money is already taken out of my account. I’m in the USA, don’t know if that makes a difference.
  7. vhortykho

Oddometer:
    I'm in NM. I'll bet they're impacted by Corona.
  8. Pixturethis

Oddometer:
    They got back with me. My mistake, email was in my spam folder. how is it NM. I plan on going out there for a few weeks in April looking at going to T or C.