!!!!!end of year suspesion package sale!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Vegas Brian, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The accountant says we messed up and need to get rid of some inventory before Jan 1<SUP>st</SUP>. We would rather blow out the inventory to our fellow riders than pay taxes on it!

While inventory lasts Ricor Shocks is putting the KLR 650, DR 650, BMW GS 650, and V-Strom 650 suspension package on sale. Normal retail price is $1138.99 for a rear shock and Intiminators. End of year limited time sale price is $660.61 for the package.

If you have been thinking about upgrading your suspension now is the time, take advantage of this one time opportunity, you won’t see pricing like this again.

Here is the link, use “inmate” in the coupon code.

http://store.ricorshocks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KLR+650+SUS+PACKAGE

http://store.ricorshocks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DR650+Sus+Package

http://store.ricorshocks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=bmwGS650+sus+package

http://store.ricorshocks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=V%2DStrom+sus+package
  2. bete

bete misguided adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dear Santa; please bring me a KLR kit. bete.
  3. dsrydr

dsrydr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Does this include the 2009 F650GS Twin?
  4. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The front of your bike uses a cartridge, currently we do not have anything for that.

We can do a rear shock for you though.

!!!!!Edit!!!!! We had incorrect data in our application guide. This bike uses Damper rods and we have them.
  5. dsrydr

dsrydr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Man, you're scaring me .:eek1 You DO make an intiminator for the F650GS twin, no cartridge in the fork. My question is whether the kit (shock and intiminator) for this bike is at the sale price. Thanks.
  6. Smola67

Smola67 AdventureTard

Oddometer:
    So what about an xr650l package deal? I see you have the set-up on your site for about $930. Can you put together a special end of the year complete package including fluid that will convince me to toss my money your way. :)
  7. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unless I'm wrong, it would be the first time, just ask my wife, your bike has a cartridge. 01-08 is Damper rod. 09 and up cartridge. If I'm wrong let me know. Don't tell the wife. BMW is the only manufacture that I have ever seen call an 800 cc bike a 650 twin.

Call me when you get a chance 888-425-1333. If your 09 bike has a damper rod we'll make the same deal for your bike.
  8. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Your bike has a cartridge in the front fork. We do make a rear shock for your bike.

http://store.ricorshocks.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=XRL-10-1001

Call me at 888-425-1333 if you are interested and we can talk about the sale price.

Thanks,

Brian
  9. FJRick

FJRick Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Brian,

I checked out your web site and didn't find any info for the DL-1000. I know it does have a cartridge fork, but what about a rear shock?

Thank You, Rick
  10. See-Double-You

See-Double-You Long timer

Oddometer:
    Reason #215 why BMW shouldn't have messed w/ the easy to understand naming convention of the F-series.

The F650GS twin uses a forks similar to the F650GS single, although the ID for the tubes may be different. The F800GS is different.
  11. Blokette

Blokette Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Is there a the package for a 2006 F650GS Dakar with the optional hydraulic pre-load adjuster?
  12. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:

It would save you even more $$ if you sent in your current rear shock and had us put the preload adjuster on the new shock. We can do that at no charge. If need be we can rebuild the preload adjuster also for a nominal charge, basically the cost of the o'rings.
  13. Blokette

Blokette Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for your reply.

As I live in Australia I'll have to find out how much a standard BMW rear shock with preload adjuster weighs so that I can work out the cost of posting it to you.
  14. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It should weigh 10 pounds max.
  15. abmwrydr

abmwrydr MisAdventurer

Oddometer:
  16. dsrydr

dsrydr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks, we got it straightened out. I have shock and intiminators on the way. Great deal at this price! Service to this point has been great as well.
  17. bete

Oddometer:
    Santa came through!! I'm in. :clap bete.
  18. Vegas Brian

Vegas Brian Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just a reminder. This offer is almost over. I will not be able to make these deals after the 1st.

Brian
  19. See-Double-You

See-Double-You Long timer

Oddometer:
    What are the spec's for the F650gs ('03 single) WRT to length/stroke? Could one specify non-standard lengths? And how much adjustment does the Ricor remote preload provide?
  20. bete

Oddometer:
    How we coming on getting orders out? I,m ready for mine :D . bete.