1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Enduristan Monsoon - 30L Soft Pannier (one side)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by KaptSlo, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaptSlo

KaptSlo In Idaho, never admit you moved from California. Supporter

Oddometer:
    I really like Enduristan soft panniers. Unfortunately, I failed to secure one side properly on my last overnighter, and it decided to get up close and personal with the rear wheel. I was planning on buying a replacement but got a smoking deal on a full set of Kriega's - hence this one is up for sale.

So if you've screwed up and melted, mauled, or lost one of your Monsoons - or if you want a spare just in case, here's your chance. It's in good condition and only $40.00 plus shipping from a Covid-free home in the American Redoubt to your CONUS location.

IMG_0125.jpg IMG_0128.jpg IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0512.jpg IMG_0513.jpg
    No dibs on this thread. PM me and we'll seal the deal.
  2. aerone

aerone Clemson Cafe' Racer

Oddometer:
    You have that pm.
  3. KaptSlo

Oddometer:
    PM's replied to. If I can fit the bag in a large USPS flat rate box, the total should be $61.10 with shipping.
  4. AzulTEX

AzulTEX Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Payment sent!
  5. KaptSlo

Oddometer:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.