Enjoying the Moment...My Take on Riding Nor Cal

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Desert Dave, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Foot dragger

Foot dragger singletracker

Oddometer:
    Got out today early on the DR650,out of Chico to Oroville and up 162 to Bucks Lake then to Quincy,0 traffic going either way had it all to myself. Then headed up to Laporte on more amazing corners.
    Took a right to Little Grass Valley reservoir and on past that then took a right on a road with no name or number,but it was paved a long time ago,lots of pine needles and brush is closing in.
    Took a right off that and down and down to Milsap Bar,lots of rocks and sand,jumps and bumps. Rode up the other side and down 162 back to valley and chico just missing the worst of the heat,200 miles and home by 12:45.

Great fun,some great sportbike roads and some really good dual sport roads all tied together. DSCF4400.JPG DSCF4404.JPG DSCF4408.JPG DSCF4410.JPG DSCF4411.JPG DSCF4412.JPG DSCF4417.JPG there is way more good stuff up there.
    adam71, Ladybug, Bigger Al and 7 others like this.
  2. Zubb

Zubb he went that-a-way... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Nice! Your pics have me jonesing for some NorCal riding.
    Uke and Foot dragger like this.
  3. Topcop45

Topcop45 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I really wish Desertdave would start this back up...what does everyone else think?
    Ladybug and Flying Marmot like this.
  4. Flying Marmot

Flying Marmot Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes! His posts were a game changer for me. With greatest respect for his current situation of course. A great and skilled ambassador for NorCal indeed.
    Uke likes this.