EU For Sale Info - a place to advertise your Flea Market posts locally

Discussion in 'Europe' started by PhilSpace, Feb 19, 2008.

1. lukeinlondon

lukeinlondon 1290SA

Oddometer:
    Goldrunway GR50X for sale with strobe function 6k lumen?? with Yellow lense. Used for 3 months? Message me if interested not 100% sure but if someone is keen
  2. dhmhtrhs

dhmhtrhs n00b

Oddometer:
    I have a brand new, unused, klim carlsbad pants, black colour, tags are still on as you can see in the photos. Size 34 tall.
    Price 350 euros
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. lukeinlondon

lukeinlondon 1290SA

Oddometer:
    Aerostitch Roadcrafter Jacket Goretex Black Medium with Custom Long Arms!

I am technically a Large jacket but didn't want a boxy jacket.

I am 6'2 42 chest 33 waist 180lb, it can fit 32 waist up to 34 velcro on the side for tailored fit.

Serviced by Aerostitch in Excellent Condition will come with Aerostitch fleece as well.

£350[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. lukeinlondon

lukeinlondon 1290SA

Oddometer:
    1190 1290 Passenger Grab Handles w Heat Controller £75
  5. lukeinlondon

lukeinlondon 1290SA

Oddometer:
    Will be selling Racks and Crash Bars very soon..and Centre Stand if anyone is mad enough to want one
  6. lukeinlondon

lukeinlondon 1290SA

Oddometer:
    The centre bar of the crash bar went missing in the mail when i sent it out to someone. Anyone happen to have one sitting around?
  7. mountaincadre

mountaincadre Long timer

Oddometer:
    Intake boots for 990, excellent condition, £30
  8. simon1725

simon1725 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Scotts Steering Damper

20181022_132343.jpg

This high-quality hydraulically-dampened unit is one of the best on the market.
    Steering damper is in very good used condition, as can be seen in images.

I can email more pictures, as I cant figure out how to add more.

£235 Posted
  9. simon1725

simon1725 Adventurer

Oddometer:
  10. bigboyxl

bigboyxl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BMW Rallye Pants size 52, never used brand new with tags
    IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1531.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1528.jpg
    IMG_1532.jpg
    New price 530 euro, selling for 325 euro + shipping (15-25 euro across EU depending on country)
  11. AD-1

AD-1 n00b

Oddometer:
  12. nii

nii Johnnie Walker

Oddometer:
    DR650SE Moose racing aluminium skidplate for sale in Sofia, Bulgaria.
    Used, no offroad so no damage. Bolts and nuts included, 60 EUR + shipping
    0-02-05-d0636215f4498d7b08bf9ef16563252ee863b8b3e1d5eb4883b5cb7f3803f060_full.jpg 0-02-05-7a80097ebab70737c7ccd06b0bde8f254eb3c873cbcee4825c2d7f9679e23b1e_full.jpg
  13. BeachGuy

BeachGuy Lost in paradise!

Oddometer:
    2006 BMW R-1200 RT for sale in Kinsale, Ireland. The bike is stored at Motofeirme in Kinsale. I won't be able to ride this year so no need to leave it sitting in the barn. If memory is correct it has 27,000+ kilometers on it. Has a BMW click on Tank Bag. Electric windshield and Radio/C.D. Ready to ride.
    Asking €5200. Perfect bike for Ireland or to ferry over to the main land Europe and the Alps or Pyrenees mountains of Spain.
    MyRide_Ballymote.jpg
    2006 BMW R1200RT.jpeg 2006 R1200RT_2.jpeg 2006 R1200RT_3.jpeg

Attached Files:

14. dolomoto

dolomoto Destroyer of Motorcycles

Oddometer:
  15. mountaincadre

mountaincadre Long timer

Oddometer:
    Set of akros and y piece for ktm 950/990, cans are in very good condition as is y piece, y piece has minor rust spots but is completely solid,( no little holes hiding behind the bracket) baffles are there as well-£450.
  16. Plattypus

Plattypus ADV wannabe

Oddometer:
    Selling my wonderful CCM! It's an utterly brilliant bike to ride and it's got lots of nice bits added.

20190525_180936.jpg

These bikes were built with BMW engines, KTM suspension and a huge amount of ingenuity to produce a bike that can devour both the roads and the trails. The weight (only 125kg dry) is kept low down, making it easily manageable off-road, while the engine is more than happy doing 70 down the motorway if that's what you need. More info here - https://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/ccm/CCM GP450 Adventure.htm

This bike in particular has a bit of a story, too - I bought it from the army after they used a fleet of six of them to travel from Ushuaia up to Fairbanks, across the Americas. They were maintained with no expense spared, by a professional mechanic who's also an enduro racer, so very sympathetic to the needs of the bike. On their return to the UK, the bikes were taken back to CCM and given a very thorough service before selling - so it has been well looked throughout its life :)

It also means it has been well equipped - aux spot lights, power commander, heated grips, bar risers with a longer clutch cable, passenger pegs, luggage racks, bash plate, easily adjustable shock preload, all sorts - and a couple of the common mods have been done as well (the butterfly and the oil breather), saving you the effort and expense of doing so yourself. Chain and sprockets were replaced last month, it has a pretty fresh MT21 on the front and a very fresh Mitas E-09 on the rear, and being built in 2016, MOT isn't due until the end of December.

I've had enormous fun on this bike, but the time has come to move on and while I'll miss it a lot, I've only ever ridden enduro and adventure bikes and I want to try something new.

Rest assured, get this and you'll have a fantastic summer ahead of you with some great adventures!!

Bike is still being used so mileage (17900ish) might go up, but probably not by much - I'm not commuting, it's just the occasional jaunt around the countryside. Also being advertised elsewhere, so listing might get withdrawn if it sells. Do message me with any questions, I'll do my best to answer :)

Looking for £5750 ono. Based in Bristol, UK.

Fred
  17. der_saeufer

der_saeufer ?איפה בירה

Oddometer:
    FEELER:

Anyone selling a MotoLug or similar dismantle-able trailer? I move every few years and they won't move a trailer, but a bag of "car parts" is no problem, so...

Intended use is basically "self-help", i.e. if the bike breaks, go home on the train and get the car to drag it home.

Closer to Belgium is better... I don't really want to drive to the UK to buy a new one (the Dutch distributor that covers Belgium gets a serious markup over what MotoLug sells them for at retail) :D

If anyone has a suggestion for a similar product I should look at, please share it--so far I've found a couple German trailers that appear to be more durable but cost significantly more, plus the American Trailer in a Bag that appears less durable and costs more vs. the MotoLug. Maybe some fab shop in Poland is making them too? I'm loving my €100 Auto-Hak towbar.
  18. koczownik

koczownik Kickstart My Heart

Oddometer:
    Hello,
    Anyone selling Yamaha WR250R in Europe? Would buy :)
  19. Jasext

Jasext Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  20. Pampera

Pampera Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    My 2003 404DS is now for sale.

Purchased by me in 2008 from an elderly gent in Wiltshire, who had in turn acquired it from Fowlers of Bristol who was the first keeper on the original V5.
    Very good original condition in black, with all graphics in place...even the running-in stickers. Original Acumen electronic dash fitted and working. Maintained by me regardless of cost and recently given a complete inspection, including valve clearances. Fitted with big Haines bashplate, KTM handguards and Zen Overland Engine Armour kit.
    Supplied with original CCM handbook, Clymer Suzuki engine manual, loads of old MoT certificates etc.
    Also a box of useful bits and pieces including genuine factory oil and air filters, alternative front sprocket, and spare front brake lever. Will MoT for the year if asking price paid.
    Bike is located in Cornwall and advertised elsewhere at a higher price. Sorry, but no test rides unless proof of insurance provided and full asking price cash in my hands.
    PM, or Email me for further details: richardsimpson94(at)yahoo.co.uk. P4200013.JPG P4200032.JPG