1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Excited Chick Nicomama takes on Horizons Unlimited Meeting Cambria, CA, and Yosemite

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by nicomama, Nov 10, 2011.

1. nicomama

nicomama Rugged Rider

Oddometer:
    Hardroadking: Oh yeah, Baby, this RTW plan involves sidecars, alright! I'm looking to get my hands on a Ural and customize the sidecar with a local dealer "Boss Hoss" in Orange County who has their own fabrication shop and have "outside of the box" vision like I do. A match made in heaven. And yes, Pablo will be joining us in Japan for a fun extended family adventure...

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y4Vp5i9eEVE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Belstaff: I love that Mangus and Karlina are home safe and sound. It's my honor to get the baton from them and take you on another ride of your life.

Jazzer: Welcome aboard this wild sidecar adventure!

BeemerChef/Ara: Well, well, well, my very dear friend. Thank you for the wonderful butter tip of using Ghee. It will be coming along on my next adventure ride, which will probably be a sidecar test with the kids in the spring. It sure will be fun to watch their little stunted taste buds explode when they don't have much choice in "what's for dinner". I would love to catch up with some of your wonderful "one-pan meals" for the road. This is the perfect place to share some recipes ; )

Paul, the kids and I were treated with a wonderful early fall visit from Ara and Spirit. We had loads of fun visiting Venice Beach to watch the eclectic crowd stroll by...

[​IMG]

Ara happened to capture the kids being lured in to the eclectic crowd...

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P8osIUR8Jj4" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

It was so wonderful to spend time with you, Ara. You are a treasure! Find the gems of Ara's insight on adventure and life on his amazing website www.oasisofmysoul.com .
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Before my presentation, I was able to catch up with some of my other favorite RTW adventurers like Dr. Greg Frazier...

[​IMG]

...who is a 5 1/2 time round-the-worlder. His most recent trip around was a trip for hire. He was asked by an older gal with Parkinson's disease to take her around the world on the back of his bike, so she could face her dibilitating disease with the knowledge that she had lived life to the fullest. So, he took her out to test her limits by trying to wear her down with difficult terrain throughout a long day of riding. She was one tough cookie, because once he dropped her off at home after that test day he expected her to call him up to cancel the trip. But instead, he got a phone call from her where she exclaimed, "When do we leave for our RTW?!!!"

It was a trip that he soon wouldn't forget, as he was given the chance to see the world through someone else's eyes. A someone who was ready to see the beauty in everything and everyone.

Now, here is another one of my very favorite RTWers and multiple book author on adventure travels and self publishing, Carla King...

[​IMG]

Now, come and enjoy my little chat with her...

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8tuc9Bnd6FY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Carla packed the house that night with her long-awaited presentation. She sure knows how to satisfy the crowd, and then some, with her fun tall tales of solo riding through China on her Chang Jiang, while she taught a mechanic there a thing, or two.

I actually had to look around the grounds for my last lovely favorite RTWer. For those of you following hot solo chickee mama, Sherri Jo Wilkins, around the world on her "Because I Can World Tour", you have been treated with witnessing one determined and strong rider with the beautiful energy of an angel. Go find her on Facebook to follow along on this amazing journey of hers.

I finally find her...

Sherri Jo so impressed me, because this was a stop-over for her in the midst of her RTW. Not only did she stop in to show her support, but she was a presenter, to boot! That meant that while on the road she compiled photos for her PowerPoint presentation and put it together. I LOVED hearing about her heroing adventures of tackling the Road of Bones and zipping through burning forests in foreign countries. What an amazing woman!!!

After getting inspired by these other big time adventurers, it was finally my time to try and inspire. I set up for my first PowerPoint slideshow presentation, and was thrilled to see that the house filled up...

[​IMG]

I took the podium over the next hour or so and animatedly told my story of how solo motorcycle riding has single-handedly helped me to realize some of the biggest dreams of my life.

When I am one with nature, humanity and my inner self, my whole life perspective changes. This is what happens when I climb on my bike. I find answers to some of life's bigger questions:
    • What is my purpose?
    • How are we going to save ourselves and the world and change our future?
    • How are we going to teach our children to make a difference?
    My presentation was well received. It's like my readers here. These connections mean everything to me. We are talking the same language, and sharing a passion that can change the world. And I feel that when I speak through writing and get replies or to a room full of people with similar dreams, there is a deeper connection. An understanding that we can do something for each other. So, thank you all. We are all living life to the fullest!

It was also fun to see Adventure Motorcycle magazine fans all over the crowd after passing out our latest issue to all of the attendees...

[​IMG]

After my presentation, I got to answer questions about manufacturing, dehydrating food, and my RTW plans...

[​IMG]

But, I tell you the surprise and joy I received from looking out into the crowd of the room as I was speaking and saw the sweet faces of my AdvRider buddies from LA was incredible. I caught up to them to thank them for coming and supporting the Horizons Unlimited event and me. Here are Jim/Spa Fixer, Cathy/Sopascat, and Joel/h8chains...

[​IMG]

Now, that is what I call comraderie!

Sit right there as I gather all of the wonderful hands-on training classes that Grant, Susan, and Mike pulled together for our enjoyment and new-found knowledge.
  2. Tall Mike

Tall Mike TAT Rookie (planning!)

Oddometer:
    Nicomama and Family RTW!! :clap:norton:clap I'll join the cheering section! :D

Thanks Nicole for the great presentation and pictures of the vendors at the show!! It's always helpful to have a face for the voice on the line.:thumb Good networking! :evil
    I like Urals too, but will ride two wheels for as long as possible! :D

Shiny side up, Throttle on, Leaning in!! :freaky
  3. houndawgg

houndawgg Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Loving this report. Dr. Frazier is one of my favorites, his "big hair" is the best.
  4. Pantah

Pantah Jiggy Dog Fan Supporter

Oddometer:
    I think dating a co-worker is dead end, but I wish you luck. More importantly, you should replace that Suzy. I vote the Yam WR250R. I bought one last spring and am amazed by it. I did one big trip consisting of 1500 miles dirt roads, and maybe 1000 miles of slab. Such a great little motor! More than equal to a KLR. Sort of a building cult following to exploit as well.

Lots of opportunities to create travel accessories.
  5. nicomama

nicomama Rugged Rider

Oddometer:
    Hey Tall Mike: You look cute with pom poms ; ) I agree, I always love to see the voice with face or face with the voice. I think the vids are fun. I can't tell you how excited I am to get my hands on that Ural. Jack's not jealous, though, because he knows that I'll always love and ride him. I still take my solo rides after dropping off the kids at school in the morning.:evil

Houndawgg/Gerard: Maybe that's why I felt so close to Dr. Greg Frazier. I could relate to the big hair from the '70's.

Pantah/Bob: "I think dating a co-worker is dead end, but I wish you luck." I swear you cracked my ass up on this one. I would have replaced "I wish you luck" with "whatever", though. :D I've taken co-worker one step further. Try co-habitator! Yes, we make quite the team. We make such a great team that you'll probably have us go save the world, or something ; )
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

On with the show...

You had to be one fast walker to cover the grounds to make sure you didn't miss the important how-to classes or presenters that were spread out between all of the lodges and outdoor amphitheaters. But, it could be done. Had to be done. You wouldn't want to miss a single thing.

Yet, I missed the biggest class of all in the whole event for me...the "Women's Only" class headed by Susan Johnson, herself. I must have read my schedule wrong, because I thought I had time to get there after seeing Grant's famous "Tire Changing Class". Note the filled seating for Grant's easily-learned teaching technique...

[​IMG]

All of these tips and more are covered in Horizons Unlimited amazing DVD series Called The Achievable Dream #5 DVD "Tire Changing" 1.5 hours of all the tips you need to know...

[​IMG]

You'll see how to break the bead with the side stand like this...

[​IMG]

I have yet to change a tire on the road, but I walked away from Grant's class feeling confident enough to do it on my own. I had my eye on his extra tire changing tool in his kit that was hand-made. It was a third tire iron that was long enough to bend into an "L" bracket and then he laser cut a notch backwards into the end of the "L" away from the spoon, so once under the tire with the spoon side you could push the top under the spoke and the notch would catch it and keep it in place like a third hand. I will have to make one and show it to you guys.

Another must-see class there was Kevan Ibbotson's "How to Bodger fix anything on the fly"...

[​IMG]

Kevan showed how a little duct tape, zip ties, ingenuity and laughter could get your bootie back in the saddle and down the road again after having things go wrong unexpectedly.

The importance of a well-rounded tool kit was stressed as was the concept of knowing how to use the tools once on the road...

[​IMG]

Even Peter Forwood threw in a tip on how to wrap two broken pieces of metal back together to hobble down the road to a mechanic...

[​IMG]

I had to squeeze in a third class that day to learn about the ergonomics of an adventure bike to see how to change the basics to fit my body. Jeremy LeBreton taught this class and had everyone enthralled with his easy-to-follow explanations and demonstrations...

[​IMG]

I felt it was really important to see, first hand, how to shift while standing and where the shifter should be located for easier reach. This is one thing I have to change on my bike, because for the life of me I can't shift while standing.

Also, one thing that I had to work at on my bike was finding the perfect handle bars and risers to give me some reach, while standing. I used Jack's crash as an excuse to have my insurance company pay for new bars after Jack's front end was so tweaked...

[​IMG]

I did some research and found the Jimmy Button Renthals that fit my body to a tee, or is that tea...

[​IMG]

Plus, I have the 1" handlebar risers that I got from Dirtly in '07. Now, I finally have a nice standing position.

I definitely have to mention the amazing customer service of my wonderful friends at Baja Designs. They upgraded me to an HID on my 8" Baja racelight...

[​IMG]

And, on this trip was the very first time I have ridden at night since I had the headlight replaced. Can I say "WOW, Baby!!!!!"? While riding at night to the Cambria Main Street Grill Paul's beam was a soft yellow spread out to cover the trees, as well. While mine was a beautiful brilliant white 8' beam lighting the road ahead perfectly. The only thing you need to remember is that it draws a little more on the battery, so you need to keep it in the off position when firing up the engine and then switch it on. I love it so much that I am now a dealer for them at Rugged Rider. You can check that out in the Vendor's section.

It was chow time after the classes, so we all bellied up in the camp cafeteria to load up with a yummy smorgasbord of delights. Take this taco, orange and jicama salad and moist chocolate cake for instance...

[​IMG]

This wonderful team of chefs never failed to deliver on tantalizing the taste buds! After full bellies were had by all, we rolled on over to the awaited nighttime presenters who were there to rock the house. Was I blown away by the heroing adventure tales delivered by Peter and Kay Forwood...

[​IMG]

Their 15 year round-the-world journey by Electaglide Harley had us on the edge of our seats. With stories of knee-deep red clay mud in the Congo to almost getting thrown overboard by an angry sea on a small boat with their Harley teetering next to them. They have seen it all...almost, because they are still going on. I enjoyed how Peter talked his way through every border crossing situation, and how his ingenuity got their bike to other parts of the land that were uncrossable...

[​IMG]

Then it was time for Ted Simon's presentation where the packed house was absolutely riveted in their seats. I was so mesmerized by Ted that I was unable to remember to grab my camera for you all. So, you'll just have to use your imagination.

Ted had taken the time and energy to put together a dramatic multi-media dvd to photos, original audio of his lyrical voice and actual excerpts of music from the musicians that spiced up his life-changing journey on his Triumph in his forties. From photo after photo of how the lens of his soul captured these moments in time, it hit me just how insightful Ted had been throughout all of his journeys.

At one point in his travels, he reflected on how memory is the single most important aspect of humanity. "Because without it we have nothing to compare anything with: we can't make stories, we can't develop our imagination, everything depends on our ability to remember things. We all know: people who don't remember are doomed to repeat their mistakes."

This is how I see journaling and photography as important tools for helping to form our memories, and how we pass down eye-witness stories as truth from one generation to the next.

We all walked away from Ted's presentation in a daze of awe and new-found connection for one another. We would come together to ride into the future and pass along our stories of the truth, and get our children out there to witness the world for themselves.

Time to end the night with a little levity. As I strolled back to camp, I passed by some late-arriving attendees and new bikes that were parked along the path. This one stood out particularly as a woman who knew how to upgrade her bike to make a long day's ride a little more enjoyable (look at her seat very closely)...

[​IMG]

Here's to enjoying life. Cheers!
  6. Gas Hog

Gas Hog Two Wheel Fanatic

Oddometer:
    Great report..you got it going on that is for sure :thumb
    Looks like a place you could do a lot of listening and learning. Looking forward to your travels!
    Gary

ps
    Pantah..she is to nice to tell you to pound sand..so I did :dood
  7. WRC51

WRC51 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yes a nice report, Iam really wanting to attend a HU ralley after reading h8chains and your reports. Thanks and after going over your photos countless times I finally noticed the set of "crash" bars on the Super T, OH MY very nice. The local Yamaha dealer in Redway has one in the showroom, I want one now.:D
  8. BeemerChef

BeemerChef Wandering Homeless

Oddometer:
    You are too funny my Friend!!! :D:D:D

[​IMG]

Be well, Ara and Spirit
  9. DBrentMiller

DBrentMiller Sojourn Chronicles

Oddometer:
    Nicole, thanks for this great report of the Horizons Unlimited event. I have often thought about attending, but wondered what actually happened there. Your report is the first I have read that gives a picture and sense of being at an HU event. I need to put one of these on my calendar.

Brent
  10. houndawgg

Oddometer:
    I have the complete HU DVD collection, it's priceless.

Flats are probably the most common breakdown, and knowing how to repair your own, may save you much more than money.
    I ran into these inmates, just out of Salida, Co. in Sept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-usD6DksEg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O-usD6DksEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  11. houndawgg

Oddometer:
    I have the complete HU DVD collection, it's priceless.

Flats are probably the most common breakdown, and knowing how to repair your own, may save you much more than money.
    I ran into these inmates, just out of Salida, Co. in Sept.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O-usD6DksEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  12. nicomama

nicomama Rugged Rider

Oddometer:
    Gas Hog/Gary: So glad to be having it "going on" right now. In June, I had it "going off" and it left me looking like this...

[​IMG]

What was funny was "my off" was only one block away from my final destination across town in L.A. when I was going to meet my Overland Expo buddies for lunch. The ambulance whipped me past the deli where I was supposed to meet them as I called them on the cell and told them I couldn't make the lunch, because I went down and the ambulance was taking me to Cedars ER a couple of miles away.

You know what these little angels did? They came to the ER to see me. Here is Roseann and Jonathan Hanson, founders of Overland Expo (which is the biggest must-see adventure travel event in the world. Check out my ride report on it from 2010), from OX11...

[​IMG]

Roseann must have gone to med school or something, because she knows her way around meds. She brought me the best medicine possible for the speediest of recoveries...

[​IMG]

Canters Deli cheesecake. Just what the doctor ordered!!

So Gary, yes, much better to be having it "going on".

WRC51: You have to come to the next HU12. It'll be at the same place in Cambria, CA, October 18th-21st. We'll still be on our RTW at that point, but come HU13 we'll have a damn good story to present ; )

BeemerChef/Ara: Nothing like sharing a laugh amongst friends ; )

Say folks, Ara just opened his "Oasis Store" on his website www.oasisofmysoul.com , and is sharing his very famous "One-Pan Recipes" with the public...finally. Being an executive chef before hitting the road 8 years ago gives Ara an amazing foundation for whipping up some of the most fabulous meals I've ever seen. And, he does this on the road. The recipes are way more than a bargain at $.99 per recipe with 16 lip-lickin' recipes to start. The jokes are free...

[​IMG]

DBrentMiller/Brent: They would love to have you join them at HU12. Cambria, California is beautiful.

Houndawwg/Gerard: Thanks so much for the plug on the Horizons Unlimited DVD series The Achievable Dream. We also have the entire series and think it IS priceless...

[​IMG]

This is the definitive how-to DVD series, by Grant and Susan Johnson, the people that brought you www.HorizonsUnlimited.com. "We took what we learned from our own travels, and since then from helping other travellers, to create this new series. We also asked the many veteran travellers who attend Horizons Unlimited meetings to tell us their stories, give us their opinions, and share their hard-earned knowledge from their amazing motorcycle trips to every country on earth!"

Of course, I love "Ladies on the Loose" with lovely solo adventure rider and author Lois Pryce of Lois on the Loose fame, filmed by her wonderful hubby and talented filmmaker Austin Vince of Mondo Enduro ...

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hIDSoL5qYDw" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that I'm done chattin' with my peeps, it's time to get on with Nicomama's cooking show.

That morning we enjoyed a nice breakfast with other wonderful attendees like Mike and Jasmine Cadwell...

[​IMG]

We so enjoyed our time with Mike and Jasmine. And as I flipped over Jasmine's beautiful jewelled handiwork on her helmet, Mike was flipping over his waffle breakfast...

[​IMG]

On my way out of the dining hall, I had to sit back down to enjoy Ted's company. I couldn't resist snapping a shot of him marveling over a test ride on a fellow attendee's Nikon D3 (body only retails for $3,200)...

[​IMG]

I asked this attendee photog how he protected such high priced camera gear on his bike, and he answered, "The Lowepro backpack, of course."...

[​IMG]

It was fun sharing photography stories, but I looked at my watch and realized I had to start baking a cake.

You see, car camping and moto camping are two very different beasts when it comes to camp cooking. On our wonderful annual camping trip to Mineral King in the Sequoias every summer with 2-3 other families, someone always lugs a big, heavy cast-iron dutch oven to do some baking, or such.

Here you'll find one of our gourmet chefs, Terry, wielding a wine bottle ready to toast his beautiful delectible creation that he got from two-burner stoves, large family pots and a dutch oven...

[​IMG]

I was absolutely floored when this gourmet meal was served to the whole crew. Juicy rib-eyes smothered in blue-cheese cream sauce, roasted potatoes, roasted corn basted in beer salad, and homemade biscuits fresh from the dutch oven...

[​IMG]

Who even eats this well at home, anyway?! But, I was determined to cook half-way decently on the road, with no refrigeration and on a small bike. The answer for me is by dehydrating my own food and using a backpacker's dutch oven.

So, I got to work opening up a can of cranberries that was in the Krusteaz orange cranberry muffin mix...

[​IMG]

Notice how I've learned my lesson since opening up a can 2 years ago on my central coast trip...

[​IMG]

I snagged Paul's military P38 can opener that you can get for under a buck and fits on your keychain...

[​IMG]

Now, doesn't this can opening job look better?

[​IMG]

So, I have to share my little moto camping secret about the backpacker's dutch oven. You get a larger 3 quart pot and fill it part way with water. You find (4) 1" stones to sit on the bottom of the pot in the water. Then you take a smaller 2 quart pot and place it on the stones. Then for my Upside-down Pineapple Cake, I put in the butter and brown sugar to melt at the bottom of the smaller pot. If you're on a longer ride you can do without the butter...

[​IMG]

Then you put the crushed pineapple on top of the melted butter and brown sugar...

[​IMG]

Then you add the water to your muffin mix in a ZipLoc, close and massage until mixed. Then add the batter on top of the pineapple...

[​IMG]

I won't tell if you lick your fingers...

[​IMG]

Then you put both lids on the pots and leave it to cook for over 50 minutes. This is why a more miserly stove is better for moto baking.

I went on to gather my cooking supplies for my class. But, guess what? I realized that I had forgotten one of the biggest ingredients of my class...the dehydrated ground beef. What the...?!!!! Oh well, nothing I can do about it now, so I'll just roll with it...

[​IMG]

Wouldn't you know that I would have to follow LA executive chef Peter Dean and his well known cooking class. Here he is later on after we became friends. Of course I love him...he has a hack...

[​IMG]

But, what was great about the differences between our two classes was that he had a cooler in his sidecar to keep his chicken fresh. Whereas, my little DRZ can only hold so much, and I'm not draggin' a trailer with a cooler.

Peter was sweet enough to not only stick around for my class, but he lent me his chef's apron, as well. Here I am laughing it up as I roll right over the fact that I forgot my biggest ingredient. At least I had the dehydrated veggies...

[​IMG]

Luckily, I had help from my dear AdvRider friend Cathy/Sopascat to scoop out samples of my Trader Joes already cooked noodles with my homemade pesto sauce. I added canned chicken to it for a full one-pan meal...

[​IMG]

Here I'm also explaining how the old REI egg containers can still be used with some of today's big eggs by putting them in every other spot.

You can see chef Peter at the far end of the front row taking all of my tips in...

[​IMG]

Perfect timing as my cake finished baking by the end of my class. I plopped that little beauty right onto a plate, and scooped out bites in dixie cups for my viewers. Cathy was the first to be served ; )...

[​IMG]

I guess it's a pretty good recipe, because I got one marriage proposal out of it ; ) PM me if you want the recipe and details on the dutch oven.

Just got the video cut together. Thanks, sweet Paul!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UY9YiN8_MZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/33A-b7LgW8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Only one viewer didn't like the class. And, that was little Ru, because he was stuck in his owner's jacket...

[​IMG]

He sure changed his tune about liking the class once he was set free to vacuum up all of the yummy crumbs...

[​IMG]

This little guy sure knew how to dress for dinner, too, and continued loving the HU event through every meal...

[​IMG]

My cooking show was over, and now it was time for me to kick back and enjoy the rest of the event. Stay tuned for the end of the HU fun and the beginning of the rest of the adventure ride to one of the seven wonders of the world...Yosemite.
  13. Gunslinger1

Gunslinger1 GIVE'R

Oddometer:
    :clap..........good stuff.......
  14. Qwik

Qwik Adrenaline Addict

Oddometer:
    Good to see You up and around Nicomama, And Im sure you get marriage proposals all the time (If I was single I might tender one as well:evil) and I am subscribed for this one.
  15. DBrentMiller

DBrentMiller Sojourn Chronicles

Oddometer:
    My favorite celebrity chef, Alton Brown, would say avoid buying uni-task tools. Girl, you need to get a serious multi-tool like this Wenger. It chops, dices, removes the cork from your bottle of wine, saws small branches quickly, screws screws and opens bottles and cans. It is slightly more than $1. Lots more. I bought mine from here: http://www.swissknifeshop.com/shop/swiss-army/wenger/swiss-army-knives/rangergrip.

[​IMG]

See you on the highway.

Brent
  16. BeemerChef

Oddometer:
    I like that one Brent!... Have no checked the price... yet!!! Ara and Spirit
    Great reading Nicole... I think someone should give you a post as an Editor in Chief for a Magazine... :lol3:lol3:lol3

Be well.... Ara and Spirit
  17. GypsyWriter

GypsyWriter Yup, I'm a girl.

Oddometer:
    Oh my goodness!! *gloms Nicomama* Glad you're back, after that accident I wondered when I'd see you back in Ride Reports!!! What an incredible adventure you're planning next year, can't wait!! :clap

I wished I could do the HU conference as I'm not far from them at all, but love reading about it here. :lurk
  18. BeemerChef

Oddometer:

"Nicomama" never quits... she is not that "kind of Human Being". :D

Ara and Spirit
  19. airborndad

airborndad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nicole thanks so much for the step by step on my favorite cake :dg
    I am totally going to do this for the kids (and myself :D) next camping trip

when are you getting the Ural, are you getting the whole set-up like Marcia's or just the sidecar part and hooking up to the Tenere :evil

<TABLE style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR title="Post 17306076" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=125 align=middle>Qwik</TD><TD class=alt1>And Im sure you get marriage proposals all the time (If I was single I might tender one as well:evil) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:hmmmmm theres always Mormonism
  20. TallRob

TallRob Long timer

Oddometer:
    She isnt a Human Being......She's a Human Doing..............