1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy F/G650GS 21" front 17" rear wheel(s)

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by CageFreeBMW, Oct 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CageFreeBMW

CageFreeBMW Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking to buy wheel(s) for a F650GS Dakar (single cylinder) or G650GS Sertao. I am specifically looking for a 21" front wheel and/or 17" rear wheel. I may also be interested in just the hubs. So if you have crashed front or rear wheel but the hub is still good we might be able to help each other out!

The 21" front wheel can be found on the Dakar or Sertao versions. The 17" rear wheel can be found on any single cylinder BMW F/G650GS from the year 2000 to current.

Thanks for the help!

I know it might be a stretch but I'm hoping to stay under $300-$400 for the set (less if it is just the hubs of course).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.