F800 volunteer?

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by bingbong, Dec 20, 2008.

1. bingbong

bingbong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi folks, I have been trying to source a new wheel set up for my F800. Woody's wheel works might be able to help but needs to see a 800 before he can confirm. I would go myself but I live in Portugal! I really want to get a 19"-17" set up sorted out. I can get my wheels rebuilt here but want to keep the OEM wheels as is, and BWM wont sell just the hubs. So hopefully woody can sort out the hub issue and supply a complete wheel set :D . So please please please are the any f800 gs's near by for the master to take a look see.
    eternal thanks, here he is......

toll free 1-866-936-0232...... www.woodyswheelworks.com ........39*40'33.86N 104*59'54.69W
  2. marty hill

marty hill The Energizer Bunny

Oddometer:
    Check your pm's.
  3. Bike4Fun

Bike4Fun Smooth IS Fast

Oddometer:
    Hey rider better known as =o&o> let me know what Woodys says I would be interested in an extra set of wheels.
  4. bingbong

bingbong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wow! thanks for great response and offers of help. I have replied to all the pm's and will keep you all informed as to how this works out and how it rides after. I will be making some suspension mods too and looking to improve the brakes. It'll stay as a dual sport but be set up for more road work/touring. Here we go...............:D