F800GS Exhaust Pipes

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by moto73, Oct 25, 2008.

1. czechyour6

czechyour6 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Has anyone used one of these Stainless or Carbon 14" stubby Delkeviks? They are on ebay for just under 200 and just over 200 for carbon fiber, the specs look like they are light weight also

Attached Files:

2. alzate

alzate n00b

Oddometer:
    Akrapovic exhaust pipe for my 2017 F800GS. Can't wait 'till Wednesday ✌️
    IMG_5911.JPG IMG_5912.JPG IMG_5920.JPG
  3. ReddySan

ReddySan Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi,
    Between Remus Hex and Akra slip-on, which one is physically bigger and/or longer and are they are longer than stock?
    I am contemplating between these 2 cans, and my decision changes from one to the other as the day go by. Can't make up my mind.
    At this point, I am gunning for the Akra, after looking at it numerous times, I find the shape suits the 2012 GS more.

Powerwise, which one makes the most hp gain amongst the two? I know the Remus is a tad lighter compared to the Akra (+-300gms)

Cheers!
  4. SubAtomicGenius

SubAtomicGenius Moto Villian

Oddometer:
    I had success with high temperature spray paint that is used for barbeques on the stock exhaust. Trick is to scuff up the surface with fine sandpaper and wipe it down with a residue-free degreaser (ie. Rubbing alcohol) first for the paint to stick good. Some high temperature paint is better than others.